Pro Bowl: AFC v NFC - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Old 28.01.2019, 12:55 PM
All Pro

A new level of pointless lol, I'm always surprised it can get worse. Whistles before even touch contact happens is full-on comical . I'd rather they make it a flag game and show off ball skills and have a laugh.

Even the weather said no! Go away this year.

I think the skills challenges are a better way for the players to celebrate their inclusion. You could could even have fans winning competitons to get to play with the nfl stars

Last edited by payton3434; 28.01.2019 at 01:02 PM.
Old 28.01.2019, 12:59 PM
All Pro

Honestly I don't want anyone but Rodgers getting I jured in a pro bowl. Don't think any players would be willing to play an extra game so the team gets to fire one of them and replace them with a draft pick
Old 28.01.2019, 06:38 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
Remind me not to watch this next year. The Senior Bowl was a much better watch, at least that was somewhat competitive.

Still think the teams with the lowest records should face off with the winner getting the 1st pick in the draft, as long as those teams haven't traded their pick.

Another alternative could be the NFC and AFC Runners up facing each other for some sort of reward like a compensation draft pick.

Arizona vs San Francisco with the winner getting the 1st pick in the draft? New Orleans vs Kansas City for a compensation pick at the end of the second round or something? Much better watch.
if you where going to have a "on the clock..." playoff for the 1st pick it would be better played on the Monday of the wildcard weekend,you couldn't ask teams to hang around for 3 weeks to play on this weekend.

the pro bowl is what it is,teams don't want injuries players are tired and fans really don't care and maybe just want to watch something but this is just a glorified walk through.
Old 28.01.2019, 06:46 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton3434 View Post
A new level of pointless lol, I'm always surprised it can get worse. Whistles before even touch contact happens is full-on comical . I'd rather they make it a flag game and show off ball skills and have a laugh.

Even the weather said no! Go away this year.

I think the skills challenges are a better way for the players to celebrate their inclusion. You could could even have fans winning competitons to get to play with the nfl stars
think it would be more of a game if you just invited practice squad players from each conference so they can show off there skills to other teams but that wouldn't sell unlike the "Touch-bowl" with all those big name players playing at 50%.

maybe invite some veterans back to play,sure Favre or TO could turn up and play a lot harder.