Woody Johnson (Jets Owner) feels it's unlikely Darrelle Revis will play in 2010 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 10.08.2010, 04:55 AM
MVP

Default Woody Johnson (Jets Owner) feels it's unlikely Darrelle Revis will play in 2010

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The New York Jets rejected a contract proposal made last Friday by Darrelle Revis' agents, painting a bleak picture Monday of the contract stalemate. A grim-faced Woody Johnson said he's not optimistic about their chances of signing the All-Pro cornerback to a new contract before the start of the regular season.

"The answer is no," the Jets' owner said tersely, adding, "My impression is no progress ... no movement whatsoever."

Expanding on that sentiment, Johnson told ESPN's Jeremy Schaap Monday that he doesn't expect Revis to play for the Jets this season.

"My gut feeling is, I would say no," Johnson said.

Revis is entrenched in his position and has told friends he won't play in 2010 for his current $1 million salary, according to league sources. This could blow up on the Jets, who will be hard-pressed to fulfill their Super Bowl mandate without their best player.

Revis' agents, Jon Feinsod and Neil Schwartz, met with general manager Mike Tannenbaum for three hours last Friday at a diner in rural Roscoe, N.Y., about two hours from Cortland. They handed him a three-page document.

"We gave Mike a proposal to show Mr. Johnson," Schwartz told ESPNNewYork.com Monday afternoon. "We're awaiting a response."

Tannenbaum said he made the agents aware of the team's position at the meeting. He said the new proposal included some "technical changes." But he added, "We still have a very fundamental difference of opinion on what the appropriate compensation should be. Until we get that solved, there's really not much to discuss."

Johnson said the proposal contained "nothing new and different, as they say in marketing." But Schwartz disagreed, saying there were new elements.

"This proposal addressed all parties' issues and concerns to be resolved in this matter," he said.

The latest back-and-forth came on a day in which coach Rex Ryan said the team is preparing for the possibility of life without Revis, whose holdout has reached nine days. Revis has accumulated more than $148,000 in fines.

"We're going to prepare like he's not going to be here," Ryan said after the morning practice. "If he comes through the door, that's fine. Somebody will kiss him on the lips, probably. It doesn't matter. We're getting this team ready. The guys that are here, we're getting ready."

It was the first time that Ryan acknowledged the possibility of an extended absence by Revis. The two sides are trying to negotiate a new contract for Revis, who has three years remaining on his current deal, but they appear far apart.

Last Thursday, the agents called Tannenbaum to propose a meeting. They opted for Roscoe because it's roughly the midpoint between Cortland and Rockland County, N.Y., where Schwartz and Feinsod are based. The meeting also included Ari Nissim, the Jets' contract guru, and it lasted three hours.

The group huddled at the Roscoe Diner, a popular stop for college students driving to schools in upstate New York. In fact, the diner's walls are covered with pennants from dozens of colleges. Amid that backdrop, the two sides took what could be a significant step toward reaching a resolution to the contract impasse.

Interestingly, producers of HBO's "Hard Knocks" wanted to film the meeting for the reality show, which debuts Wednesday night, but Revis' agents declined, according to Schwartz.

Schwartz refused to reveal any specifics from their written proposal, but it's said to contain a unique clause that would help bridge the gap in negotiations. The Jets' last offer came on the eve of training camp. They offered a long-term package of more than $100 million, but it included only a small amount of fully guaranteed money -- about $5 million in 2010. Revis was so upset that it sealed his decision to stage a holdout.

Tuesday could be a key date in the stalemate. By rule, if a holdout doesn't report by Aug. 10, he doesn't get credit for 2010 as an accrued season. Basically, that means he loses a year toward free agency. That might cause some players to reconsider their stance, but the Aug. 10 deadline will have no bearing on Revis' thinking, according to sources close to the Jets' star. As one source said, "He's dug in."

A week ago, Ryan said Revis would be in the starting lineup even if he didn't show up until the eve of the regular-season opener. But he backed off on that, saying he was talking "facetiously." The original statement probably didn't sit well with the front office, which needs all the leverage it can get.

Revis is seeking to become the highest-paid cornerback in the league, surpassing the Oakland Raiders' Nnamdi Asomugha ($15.1 million average per year).

There are complex rules that restrict the Jets' ability to offer full guarantees in future years, but they can overcame that obstacle by giving a substantial signing bonus. After all, this is an uncapped year.

As a contingency plan, the Jets have tweaked their secondary, moving former San Diego Charger Antonio Cromartie to Revis' spot (left cornerback) and opening up the right-corner position to other candidates.

First-round draft pick Kyle Wilson, projected as the nickelback, is working with the first-team defense. He replaced Dwight Lowery, who, oddly enough, told the coaching staff that Wilson deserved to be in the starter's role.

"Yes, it surprises me, but he sees that [Wilson] needs the work. He needs the reps," Ryan said. "The kid has rare ability."

In other news, outside linebacker Jason Taylor left practice with what Ryan described as a "slight" groin pull. Wide receiver Braylon Edwards (sore knee) also was limited. Wide receiver David Clowney returned to camp after missing the weekend due to personal reasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5449302

Only the Jets...
Old 10.08.2010, 05:06 AM
MVP

It's crazy, as much as I loved Revis as a player this is unbelievable (Note the past tense). The Jets are on the verge of being a championship contender and he shows two fingers towards the organisation. The money he's asking for would literally cripple this teams future.

What's amazing is how little leverage he actually has and this is something the Jets need to utilize. We can effectively end his career, he has 4 years left on his deal and that will continue to be the case unless he reports. He's not in a position to ask for Nnamdi money (And reportedly he's asking for much more) when he's not a free agent, nor is he one anytime soon. If he was a FA then yes, he'd have us by the balls and we'd have no choice but to act. Right now though all he can threaten us with is a holdout, which sucks but pales in comparison to what we can do back.

The situation has gotten pretty ugly and I can't see it getting resolved unless Revis realises just what it is he's risking. It's become a power struggle, a tug of war between Revis and the Jets and I think the Jets need to make him realise he's got no chance of winning. Trade him and he's won, the Jets will end up having to pay someone else (probably unproven draft picks) and they'll also have to go up against Revis. Keep him and we can ensure that he's committed NFL suicide.

All that being said, I'd be the first to welcome him back in the team if the sides can work out a deal or if he comes to his senses and realises how crazy holding out would be. But if he lets the Jets go in to week 1 without him, then he's all but dead to me.

Last edited by Jacks Jets; 10.08.2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10.08.2010, 07:41 AM
All Pro

This does seem to be getting ugly indeed and this is a truly sad state of affairs. A brawl over cash involving one of the league's best players, with the chance he may not play at all this season, reflects badly both on Revis and the NFL as a whole.

Interesting comments from Rex Ryan, I'm not sure what else he is supposed to say at this stage but it does sound to me like he thinks the Jets can work well without Revis (doesn't look like they're going to have any choice in the matter). But it would clearly be an enormous blow to the organisation.

The interesting thing, as you have said though, is the weakness of Revis' bargaining position. Does he really want to just sit out the entire NFL season? Does he not want to compromise just to get back on the field playing the game he loves? As it stands, it seems to be that one of the NFL's finest players would rather sit in the stands due to a wrangle over payments and money than actually be out there on the field. I find that unbelievable, and deeply sad, for any sportsman.
Old 10.08.2010, 10:04 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks Jets View Post
It's crazy, as much as I loved Revis as a player this is unbelievable (Note the past tense). The Jets are on the verge of being a championship contender and he shows two fingers towards the organisation. The money he's asking for would literally cripple this teams future.

What's amazing is how little leverage he actually has and this is something the Jets need to utilize. We can effectively end his career, he has 4 years left on his deal and that will continue to be the case unless he reports. He's not in a position to ask for Nnamdi money (And reportedly he's asking for much more) when he's not a free agent, nor is he one anytime soon. If he was a FA then yes, he'd have us by the balls and we'd have no choice but to act. Right now though all he can threaten us with is a holdout, which sucks but pales in comparison to what we can do back.

The situation has gotten pretty ugly and I can't see it getting resolved unless Revis realises just what it is he's risking. It's become a power struggle, a tug of war between Revis and the Jets and I think the Jets need to make him realise he's got no chance of winning. Trade him and he's won, the Jets will end up having to pay someone else (probably unproven draft picks) and they'll also have to go up against Revis. Keep him and we can ensure that he's committed NFL suicide.

All that being said, I'd be the first to welcome him back in the team if the sides can work out a deal or if he comes to his senses and realises how crazy holding out would be. But if he lets the Jets go in to week 1 without him, then he's all but dead to me.
1. If you think this team is a real legit championship contender, sorry but I don’t really see evidence of that. They stand to be a good team in a tough division with a difficult schedule. Even with Revis onboard, the likely regression of pass defence and run offence means that there is legitimate doubt over their ability to get to the postseason, never mind win there. Sanchez is key, and his wildly inconsistent rookie season presents major risk to the progression of this team. Very simply they are good but there are much surer things in terms of championships.

2. You don’t know exactly what he’s asking for, but that aside, so called ‘Asomugha money’ would not cripple the franchise, or the team’s future. That’s management spin. The Raiders can afford to pay Asomugha $15.1m, the Broncos can afford to have Champ Bailey on the roster with a cap number of $15.4m and the Jets, in the biggest market in America cannot afford to pay someone they insist is a better player this kind of money? Pull the other one.

There are 2 issues here as I understand it. One is overall compensation level, the other is method of payment. On the first, the Jets have only themselves to blame for the situation. Look at fat motormouth head coach. He’s called the player the best player he’s ever coached, best CB in the league. So when they’re talking new contract, it’s reasonable for the player to be paid commensurate to such praise, no? On this front the team have handed the player all the leverage he needs and have only themselves to blame. No mistake, the Jets have not played a smart hand on this front. The other is the way they pay the player. Revis apparently wants a big signing bonus in lieu of the gradual, pay as you go guaranteed money in conracts like the Dumervil and Ferguson deals. Because of the uncertainty surrounding next season and the NFL’s accounting rules, that is more difficult for the team and I do have some sympathy there. They might have to do some compromising on that point to get something done.

3. Revis has plenty of leverage. The team has handed it to him on a plate. You can’t have this one both ways. If he is such a great player, the best player you’ve ever coached, then by definition that is the rarest of commodities and the hardest to replace. If he’s crucial to the success of your team then holding out means he has the organisation well and truly by the balls. And he knows it. We’ll see how the Jets get on selling those PSLs without Revis in the fold. A winning team is very important to the business, if Revis is key to delivering that then they need to get him on board. By the way, he can report in week 10 and still accrue a year towards FA. So ultimately no, the team cannot ‘end his career’. The only way the team gets leverage back here is if they show they can win without Revis. If they can do that, sure, the player becomes less important and less valuable.

4. Jeez, you Jets fans have short memories. Have you not forgotten Revis’ holdout as a rookie? The team blinked first on that occasion, big time. His uncle is DT Sean Gilbert, who played in the NFL in the 90s and went to a couple of Pro Bowls IIRC. He made a mistake in negotiating a bad deal as a rookie when he was taken 3rd overall in the early 90s. That deal led to Terrell Buckley holding out for ages in Green Bay. I bet Revis is looking at his uncle as an example and preparing to play hardball. If I had to bet at this point, I think that the player might have to make some concessions, but he’s going to win this one.
Old 10.08.2010, 11:04 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmetropolitan View Post
1. If you think this team is a real legit championship contender, sorry but I don’t really see evidence of that. They stand to be a good team in a tough division with a difficult schedule. Even with Revis onboard, the likely regression of pass defence and run offence means that there is legitimate doubt over their ability to get to the postseason, never mind win there. Sanchez is key, and his wildly inconsistent rookie season presents major risk to the progression of this team. Very simply they are good but there are much surer things in terms of championships.

2. You don’t know exactly what he’s asking for, but that aside, so called ‘Asomugha money’ would not cripple the franchise, or the team’s future. That’s management spin. The Raiders can afford to pay Asomugha $15.1m, the Broncos can afford to have Champ Bailey on the roster with a cap number of $15.4m and the Jets, in the biggest market in America cannot afford to pay someone they insist is a better player this kind of money? Pull the other one.

There are 2 issues here as I understand it. One is overall compensation level, the other is method of payment. On the first, the Jets have only themselves to blame for the situation. Look at fat motormouth head coach. He’s called the player the best player he’s ever coached, best CB in the league. So when they’re talking new contract, it’s reasonable for the player to be paid commensurate to such praise, no? On this front the team have handed the player all the leverage he needs and have only themselves to blame. No mistake, the Jets have not played a smart hand on this front. The other is the way they pay the player. Revis apparently wants a big signing bonus in lieu of the gradual, pay as you go guaranteed money in conracts like the Dumervil and Ferguson deals. Because of the uncertainty surrounding next season and the NFL’s accounting rules, that is more difficult for the team and I do have some sympathy there. They might have to do some compromising on that point to get something done.

3. Revis has plenty of leverage. The team has handed it to him on a plate. You can’t have this one both ways. If he is such a great player, the best player you’ve ever coached, then by definition that is the rarest of commodities and the hardest to replace. If he’s crucial to the success of your team then holding out means he has the organisation well and truly by the balls. And he knows it. We’ll see how the Jets get on selling those PSLs without Revis in the fold. A winning team is very important to the business, if Revis is key to delivering that then they need to get him on board. By the way, he can report in week 10 and still accrue a year towards FA. So ultimately no, the team cannot ‘end his career’. The only way the team gets leverage back here is if they show they can win without Revis. If they can do that, sure, the player becomes less important and less valuable.

4. Jeez, you Jets fans have short memories. Have you not forgotten Revis’ holdout as a rookie? The team blinked first on that occasion, big time. His uncle is DT Sean Gilbert, who played in the NFL in the 90s and went to a couple of Pro Bowls IIRC. He made a mistake in negotiating a bad deal as a rookie when he was taken 3rd overall in the early 90s. That deal led to Terrell Buckley holding out for ages in Green Bay. I bet Revis is looking at his uncle as an example and preparing to play hardball. If I had to bet at this point, I think that the player might have to make some concessions, but he’s going to win this one.
1. We are a title contender. We were LAST season, got to the AFC Championship game. Rookie QB has another year, brought in a top WR. Likely regression in the running game? Bead on what? Faneca? Jones? Doubtful. Greene should be huge upgrade. I don't need to justify this, check the bookies. Regardless of what you personally believe, we ARE one of the favourites. Anyways, that's not the issue here.

2. Reports are Revis is looking for more than Asomugha, 16 mill average per year for 6 years was the reported deal he demanded. He doesn't have the leverage Asomugha had, as he was a pending FA, Revis is not. Also, I missed the part where the Raiders and Broncos put together championship winning teams with Aso and Bailey locked up in those deals. We have Nick Mangold, David Harris, Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards waiting on deals. With the money we already have invested in the likes of Sanchez we can't afford to pay Revis that crazy money without completely dismantling what was a very good foundation for success.

Blaming Ryan is hysterical. Revis knows how good he is, Ryan's mouth didn't hold his opposing WR's to a combined 300 yards over the season. Get a grip. And no, it's not reasonable. Why, because his situation isn't anywhere close to Nnamdi's and thus it should be treated in the same way. He has three years left on his deal, he's not going anywhere anytime soon unless we say he is.

3. He absolutely does not "have us by the balls". You're absolutely 100% wrong: New rule is in place:

"If a holdout lasts beyond Aug. 10 -- 30 days before the first game of the league year (Minnesota Vikings-New Orleans Saints, Sept. 9), the player will not receive credit for a year of service. That means he'd be giving up a year toward free agency. "

So bang, he doesn't show up today and we have another year to completely destroy his career if we so choose. Repeat the same stunt for the next few years and he's done. This is why he can't afford to be doing this. If he holds out for a year, his value around the league plummets. If he's out of football for 4 years, it's pretty much gone. The Jets can end Revis if they so wish, he has to lower his demands or he risks getting absolutely nothing.

4. The Gilbert point has been brought up all round Jets boards. I find it interesting that Revis would listen to him, if he does it just shows how greedy he is, if you look at what happened to Gilbert. His legacy, his career (no ring, no hof) was destroyed. He got his money and nothing more. The Jets are in a position were they could probably trade Revis (Not what I want to do) or kill his legacy, kill his future contracts and ultimately kill his career.

You think he's going to win. Only if he gets traded, otherwise Tanny can ring him up during Monday Night Countdown, offer him a rank average contract and ask him to ring back in 4 years. Revis is bluffing, but the Jets can see his cards. He's got nothing other than this holdout.
Old 10.08.2010, 11:16 AM
MVP

I believe if a player sits out a year, his contract remains for the same duration if he comes back.

ie if he has 3 years left now, sits out 2010 and returns in 2011, he still has 3 years left, not two.

I dont think either side want that, so expect this is just part of the game. I hope so any way.
Old 10.08.2010, 11:27 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
I believe if a player sits out a year, his contract remains for the same duration if he comes back.

ie if he has 3 years left now, sits out 2010 and returns in 2011, he still has 3 years left, not two.

I dont think either side want that, so expect this is just part of the game. I hope so any way.
You're right, that is where our leverage comes in. It's not even the year, if he sits out beyond TODAY then he's lost a year under the current set of rules.

Oh man I hope it's a negotiation method from Woody. The two sides don't seem close right now though and we've all been fearing this for a while with Revis.
Old 10.08.2010, 11:36 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post

To accrue a season towards free agency, he has to be on the roster for 6 games. Once he reports, the Jets have to make space for him on their roster or cut him.

So if he reports by week 10/11, he loses his base salary for weeks 1-9/10 (or until he reports) but still accrues a year towards free agency and receives the remainder of his 2010 salary (weeks 10-17).

Then he progresses on his contract and towards free agency.

If he sits out the whole year, you are correct in that his contract would not progress.

I don’t think there’s any way Revis would not report to be on the roster for 6 games. But by that stage of the season, given he may not be in 100% football shape, would not be familiar with the playbook, might not be welcomed totally in the locker room etc, so it’s questionable how much he’d play.
Old 10.08.2010, 11:38 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmetropolitan View Post
To accrue a season towards free agency, he has to be on the roster for 6 games. Once he reports, the Jets have to make space for him on their roster or cut him.

So if he reports by week 10/11, he loses his base salary for weeks 1-9/10 (or until he reports) but still accrues a year towards free agency and receives the remainder of his 2010 salary (weeks 10-17).

Then he progresses on his contract and towards free agency.

If he sits out the whole year, you are correct in that his contract would not progress.

I don’t think there’s any way Revis would not report to be on the roster for 6 games. But by that stage of the season, given he may not be in 100% football shape, would not be familiar with the playbook, might not be welcomed totally in the locker room etc, so it’s questionable how much he’d play.
You're wrong.
Old 10.08.2010, 12:15 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks Jets View Post
1. We are a title contender. We were LAST season, got to the AFC Championship game. Rookie QB has another year, brought in a top WR. Likely regression in the running game? Bead on what? Faneca? Jones? Doubtful. Greene should be huge upgrade. I don't need to justify this, check the bookies. Regardless of what you personally believe, we ARE one of the favourites. Anyways, that's not the issue here.

2. Reports are Revis is looking for more than Asomugha, 16 mill average per year for 6 years was the reported deal he demanded. He doesn't have the leverage Asomugha had, as he was a pending FA, Revis is not. Also, I missed the part where the Raiders and Broncos put together championship winning teams with Aso and Bailey locked up in those deals. We have Nick Mangold, David Harris, Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards waiting on deals. With the money we already have invested in the likes of Sanchez we can't afford to pay Revis that crazy money without completely dismantling what was a very good foundation for success.

Blaming Ryan is hysterical. Revis knows how good he is, Ryan's mouth didn't hold his opposing WR's to a combined 300 yards over the season. Get a grip. And no, it's not reasonable. Why, because his situation isn't anywhere close to Nnamdi's and thus it should be treated in the same way. He has three years left on his deal, he's not going anywhere anytime soon unless we say he is.

3. He absolutely does not "have us by the balls". You're absolutely 100% wrong: New rule is in place:

"If a holdout lasts beyond Aug. 10 -- 30 days before the first game of the league year (Minnesota Vikings-New Orleans Saints, Sept. 9), the player will not receive credit for a year of service. That means he'd be giving up a year toward free agency. "

So bang, he doesn't show up today and we have another year to completely destroy his career if we so choose. Repeat the same stunt for the next few years and he's done. This is why he can't afford to be doing this. If he holds out for a year, his value around the league plummets. If he's out of football for 4 years, it's pretty much gone. The Jets can end Revis if they so wish, he has to lower his demands or he risks getting absolutely nothing.

4. The Gilbert point has been brought up all round Jets boards. I find it interesting that Revis would listen to him, if he does it just shows how greedy he is, if you look at what happened to Gilbert. His legacy, his career (no ring, no hof) was destroyed. He got his money and nothing more. The Jets are in a position were they could probably trade Revis (Not what I want to do) or kill his legacy, kill his future contracts and ultimately kill his career.

You think he's going to win. Only if he gets traded, otherwise Tanny can ring him up during Monday Night Countdown, offer him a rank average contract and ask him to ring back in 4 years. Revis is bluffing, but the Jets can see his cards. He's got nothing other than this holdout.
1. I’ve covered it elsewhere, and it’s from FOA originally, but basically it’s because the Jets have enjoyed a freakish (almost unprecedented) run of good luck with O-line injuries, for which there is no year-to-year correlation (i.e. it’s luck not skill). If they regress to the mean and have average injury luck on the OL, then it’s reasonable to predict regression for the running game. The New York Giants experienced a similar run in the middle of the decade, and have since regressed. The Jets were unlucky to finish 9-7 last year, they ought to have been a 10 or possibly 11 win team most likely. But then they had an extremely lucky run in the postseason. To say they were deserved contenders based on the entirety of last season is inaccurate. They were better than their 9-7 record indicated, but not deserving SB contenders.

2. Reports? You mean rumours on a messageboard? I’ve not seen any credible reports thus far, if you have other information… On the other point, you seem to infer the reason the Broncos/Raiders have failed to win is that they’re paying their best cornerbacks too much money? That argument has no credibility whatsoever. It’s management spin and you are gullible if you buy it. As for whatever other players are waiting for contracts, the Jets have completely misplayed the situation by entertaining giving him a new contract. They opened that can of worms. All they needed to do was refuse to discuss it at the present time, point out the discrepancy in leverage when the player raised it regarding Asomugha. If you publicly open the door to negotiations, it’s tricky to then try and claim you retain all the leverage. You can’t have it both ways. Revis might know how good he is, but in terms of negotiating with the team, Ryan’s soundbites are all the exhibits he needs. It isn’t about the value he places on himself, it’s about the value his coach (and thereby the team) places on him. That’s not hysterical, it’s an important distinction.

3. You are correct as Revis is under contract. The rule I cited refers to unsigned players like the San Diego players. Revis still has the franchise by the balls as he is key to the success of the team, which levers heavily on the success of the business and the careers of Tannenbaum, Ryan etc. If they show capable of winning without him, yes, that burden lifts. As for the ‘we can wreck his career’ stuff… if you think the Jets honestly are going to do that… the collateral damage in the Jets locker room, to attracting free agents in the future… the whole reputation of the franchise, advertising revenue, corporate links etc. It isn’t anywhere near as simple as you are insinuating. Such a move would have grave ramifications for the business and for the NFL’s antitrust exemption even. There’s simply no way this would come to pass. It would hurt the Jets way more than the player holding out, to be so aggressive would simply not be in their interests overall.

4. The player is being greedy? Hmmm. Again you grossly oversimplify. Look at Leon Washington. The team can and will terminate your contract or ask you to renegotiate whenever your value diminishes. The players have a limited window in which to provide for themselves for the rest of their lives. It’s a rough business and I think as a player you’ve got to get what you can, while you can, when you can. You never know when the rainy day is going to arrive. You seem to expect loyalty from the player to the team – but this loyalty simply does not exist in the other direction, so that’s a wholly unrealistic expectation. You are criticising the player for making a business decision in his own interests but you’ll give the team a pass for making several business decisions on players in their interests year after year. There’s two sides to this coin.

And yes, I do think he’s going to win. The team wants to win now, it is imperative to the needs of the business. Sure, there will be concessions made as there always are, but ultimately I think the player is in a stronger position overall.

Tags
jets , pay da man , revis