LT - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 04.10.2010, 08:51 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBuckeyes2011 View Post
T-RAC: Ok i might be taking it a step too far by saying that he was the Chargers but I do think they could have traded him with more respect. Especially Rivers *******g about him after he was gone, even if what he says is true why bother saying anything?
Do you even know what you're talking about? For starters he wasn't traded...

LT took some cheap shots on his way out when he could have just manned up and let it be. There were a few contributing factors to his demise in SD but you're kidding yourself if you don't believe LT himself was one.

The Chargers responded to LT rather diplomatically and mildly (I'm sure AJ would have just loved to let rip properly) if anything, certainly nowhere near the torrents of abuse that some of you Jets fans have magiced up to defend your new superstar. Not to mention holding different team's players to different standards, howcome LT can moan but Rivers can't say a thing?

Yes LT is a legend, HOFer and I'm glad to see him doing well, genuinely. But you should really be taking off the tinted specs before posting by the looks of things.

Tags
chargers , jets , laclassy dog-faker , lawrence tynes , rubbish tattoo , ryan , tomlinson