Your Chance To Take Part & Ask Questions For The Next Interview - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 06.03.2012, 07:03 AM
Rookie

Exclamation Your Chance To Take Part & Ask Questions For The Next Interview

Our latest player interview is with New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore. As a way of saying thank you to everyone that supported us at NYJOTP during our rookie season blogging on the Gang Green, I decided to give something back to you all.

Visitors to site have are now into 3 figures on a daily basis (uniques) and the number of vistors continues to grow, since the off season and we've added a 3rd blogger to the site and are in talks for further developments within the site

Rather than myself ask the questions, I want you guys to put the questions to Nick.

Sound good? well here's how, visit the site and simply click on the ask Bellore section within the site and fill in the form, I'll select the best questions and put them to Nick this coming week. I'll include your twitter avatar at the beginning of the question and link it back to your profile page (or email address) should you be one of lucky ones chosen.

Thanks again for all the support from us all at NYJOTP. Follow us on twitter @nyjoverthepond and visit us again ast www.nyjetsoverthepond.com

You can also post your questions in a reply to this post

Kind Regards Mark

Last edited by nyjoverthepond; 06.03.2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Additional information

Tags
important news , interview , jets , nick bellore