Demario Davis Interview (ready to view) - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 23.07.2012, 02:02 PM
Rookie

Default Demario Davis Interview (ready to view)

Hi folks,
Thanks for your patience regarding the interview that I promised last week. It turned out to be over 6000 words, which i broke down into 2 parts. One on football, one on life and of course the Ray Lewis comparison.

I'll apologise in advance of posting links on here back to my site (collective groan) but i'm limited to 10,000 characters on here, so you only get a small part. Anyway i'm rambling as always here it goes.

Demario Davis Part one

Demario Davis Part Two

Feel free to leave any comments etc on here.
Thanks once again

Regards Mark
Old 29.07.2012, 04:23 PM
All Pro

Just got around to reading this. Really interesting interview, he definitely would have been my pick out of the rookies to interview, so good job!

As you say he seems like a good guy. Seems very religious and grounded, so I guess we don't have to worry about any off field incidents and hopefully he'll develop into a positive force in the locker room over the coming years!
Old 04.08.2012, 05:04 AM
Rookie

Thank you for taking the time out to visit the site etc, glad you enjoyed the interview.

You make a good point, with all the arrests during the off season it's good to have what I'd consider trouble free players on the team.

Yes fingers crossed that in time he becomes that guy in the team that can rally the troops when required.

Tags
demario davis , interview , jets