First jersey - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 17.05.2013, 08:55 AM
Pro Bowler

Default First jersey

I've been looking at the jets jerseys on fansedge, but I'm not sure which to buy. The only two i can think of right now that i would like are Quinton Coples and Muhammed Wilkerson. Someone who will be on the team a long time is important. Another worry that I have is how much I wear it. I have a Nottingham panthers jersey but that's only worn when I go to games. How much do you wear your jerseys?
Thanks in advance.
Old 17.05.2013, 11:24 AM
All Pro

Haha, I'm having similar problems with choosing a jersey at the moment and have come to the same conclusion as you - Mo Wilk or Coples.

I wear the jerseys I have at the moment most gamedays. They've also made good last minute halloween costumes.
Old 17.05.2013, 03:53 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
Haha, I'm having similar problems with choosing a jersey at the moment and have come to the same conclusion as you - Mo Wilk or Coples.

I wear the jerseys I have at the moment most gamedays. They've also made good last minute halloween costumes.
I know, looking through the roster and madden ratings( obviously their important) mo Wilkerson is highest, think he's 93 on nfl 13 which is good. Really wanted a limited jersey, hopefully he will perform even better this year and get one.
Old 18.10.2013, 02:40 PM
Starter

Right now my 'next' Jersey picks would be Wilkerson or Richardson (pref) but as I have 5 already the last being a Holmes one for Xmas I can't justify another quite yet.

As for wearing: Jets Games (Sunday nights as well as live), IS Games, and Missus PJs is wear mine go to use
Old 18.10.2013, 05:35 PM
Pro Bowler

I hear that, just don't understand why there aren't more limited or elite jerseys.
Old 19.10.2013, 08:53 AM
Pro

After buying jerseys from Pennington, Moss, Sanchez, Favre and Tomlinson named t-shirt. I came to the conclusion I want to get a Curtis Martin Jersey. Kind of a waste to buy a $90 jersey and next year or two the player is gone.

Luckily I didnt bought that Revis jersey I wanted last year.

Tags
first jersey , jets