Returning a Jersey bought at NFL International Series?? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 13.11.2014, 10:03 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfanuk View Post
http://www.ivsgroupltd.com/ Click on 'contact us' and and various office details and phone numbers pop up. So I suggest trying that and giving the UK office a call.
Thanks I will try this tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFX_Caz View Post
If it was a credit card payment and you have the receipt and the item is in the same condition you purchased it then they have to take it back.

Surprised however, I thought all merchandise on the day was via KitBag?
Yeah I used a debit card to purchase the shirt and I have the receipt and the shirt is in original condition.
It definately says IVS group Ltd on the receipt but if they cant help me I will contact Kitbag. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 13.11.2014, 10:35 PM
MVP

I stand to be corrected but I thought credit cards only gave you protection on purchases over a certain amount and debit cards no protection at all? I could well be talking rubbish....
Old 13.11.2014, 10:39 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
I stand to be corrected but I thought credit cards only gave you protection on purchases over a certain amount and debit cards no protection at all? I could well be talking rubbish....
Section 75 only covers you for purchases over £100 true, but Visa and Mastercard both offer Chargeback which can be used to reclaim money from retailers who won't give you a refund.
Old 14.11.2014, 06:00 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFX_Caz View Post
Section 75 only covers you for purchases over £100 true, but Visa and Mastercard both offer Chargeback which can be used to reclaim money from retailers who won't give you a refund.
You have no right to a refund on non-faulty goods purchased in person. Protection only applies to online purchases. It is common custom for high street retailers to offer no quibble refunds but I would imagine that an event merchandiser who is going to struggle to resell returns on a niche product is going to be less than keen to do that.
Old 14.11.2014, 06:04 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosschop71 View Post
You have no right to a refund on non-faulty goods purchased in person. Protection only applies to online purchases. It is common custom for high street retailers to offer no quibble refunds but I would imagine that an event merchandiser who is going to struggle to resell returns on a niche product is going to be less than keen to do that.
The question would therefore be whether the consumer purchased an item of the incorrect size or the vendor distributed a shirt of the incorrect size. A fault in the service provided is also now covered.
Old 14.11.2014, 01:19 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilChantler View Post
It definately says IVS group Ltd on the receipt but if they cant help me I will contact Kitbag. Thanks
Unless you pre-ordered using the "click and collect" feature, your transaction will be nothing whatsoever to do with Kitbag.
Old 14.11.2014, 02:39 PM
Rookie

Thanks for trying to help. I will not try to claim off my debit card because it is not a faulty product I just bought the wrong size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTone View Post
Unless you pre-ordered using the "click and collect" feature, your transaction will be nothing whatsoever to do with Kitbag.
Thanks for this information. In that case I will not contact Kitbag.

I will try to contact IVS Group Ltd but if they can't help me and I can not return the shirt, I will probably just try to sell it or something along them lines.
Old 14.11.2014, 02:56 PM
Starter

It's not much help now (but it might help someone in the future) but they will let you try the shirts on.

I bought a shirt at the Raiders game & I asked to try it on to make sure it fitted OK & they were perfectly happy to do so - also my eldest son tried his intended purchase on before buying.

Although I still want to return it, due to a breach in the Trades Description Act. It was sold as an American Football shirt of the Oakland Raiders.

I've yet to see the Oakland Raiders play anything that could be termed as American Football.

Old 14.11.2014, 08:19 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trooper UK View Post
It's not much help now (but it might help someone in the future) but they will let you try the shirts on.

I bought a shirt at the Raiders game & I asked to try it on to make sure it fitted OK & they were perfectly happy to do so - also my eldest son tried his intended purchase on before buying.

Although I still want to return it, due to a breach in the Trades Description Act. It was sold as an American Football shirt of the Oakland Raiders.

I've yet to see the Oakland Raiders play anything that could be termed as American Football.

Ah right, They wouldn't let me try the shirt on, so I just assumed it would for cos normally a medium t shirt would fit me.

As for the not watching anything that could be classed as American football, you could say the same about the Jags but you just gotta hope that one day they will be good!
Old 14.11.2014, 08:54 PM
Team Captain

Funny my mate brought a Cowboys t shirt out side in the tailgate area for #27 quid but same one inside ground was #22???
they all want to quickly take your money but as far as returning no one wants to know?
brought a t shirt last year that was to big? still have it now as no one would take responsability to exchange or refund???
its a joke

Tags
international series , jacksonville jaguars , merchandise , nfluk shop