NFLUK 2019 7 round Mock Draft-Discussion thread - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 19.02.2019, 01:47 PM
maguiremick's Avatar
maguiremick maguiremick is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 1,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
... This thread is to be used for stating your interest in entering, team sign up’s will be sorted out nearer the time.. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollyrules View Post
In - ideally the Pats if possible
And another thing Wayne, as punishment for Olly's flagrant attempts to bypass our rules for his own gain (you had to know the pats would be involved), he should immediately be assigned the Dolphins
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 19.02.2019, 02:06 PM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Posts: 23,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguiremick View Post
And another thing Wayne, as punishment for Olly's flagrant attempts to bypass our rules for his own gain (you had to know the pats would be involved), he should immediately be assigned the Dolphins
Sounds fair!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 19.02.2019, 04:29 PM
Ollyrules's Avatar
Ollyrules Ollyrules is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 25.12.2012
Posts: 4,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguiremick View Post
And another thing Wayne, as punishment for Olly's flagrant attempts to bypass our rules for his own gain (you had to know the pats would be involved), he should immediately be assigned the Dolphins
#fakenews

Giving me the Pats means I have less valuable picks, thus less opportunity for me to trade down, and thus less work for you Wayne
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 20.02.2019, 08:48 AM
maguiremick's Avatar
maguiremick maguiremick is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 1,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollyrules View Post
#fakenews

Giving me the Pats means I have less valuable picks, thus less opportunity for me to trade down, and thus less work for you Wayne
And offering picks for trade already??
Scandalous
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 20.02.2019, 02:40 PM
AddyF87's Avatar
AddyF87 AddyF87 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 18.11.2016
Posts: 426
Default

I'm more than happy to take whatever is left over, was fun doing the hawks last year, but i had just as much fun the year before evaluating the needs of the Eagles.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21.02.2019, 04:48 PM
Gritt 23's Avatar
Gritt 23 Gritt 23 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 06.09.2007
Posts: 353
Default

Yep, I'm in, and looking forward to it.

Would ideally like my Cowboys, but can take another if need be to make it work.

I'm a bit behind on my draft research this year, but I still have a month to get draft-ready. Bring it on!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21.02.2019, 05:13 PM
RichardCunliffe's Avatar
RichardCunliffe RichardCunliffe is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 13.09.2006
Posts: 18,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritt 23 View Post
Yep, I'm in, and looking forward to it.

Would ideally like my Cowboys, but can take another if need be to make it work.

I'm a bit behind on my draft research this year, but I still have a month to get draft-ready. Bring it on!
I'll happily stand aside from the Cowboys this year.

Noticed DraftBreakdown.com doesn't exist anymore, that makes life a pain in terms of researching players!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21.02.2019, 06:19 PM
chris caulfield's Avatar
chris caulfield chris caulfield is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 21.12.2008
Posts: 4,594
Default

Been checking the site since the Conference Championship games to see if this was going to run again, and I've finally had a reason to log back in. I'm definitely up for this again, best part of draft season.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21.02.2019, 06:37 PM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Posts: 23,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris caulfield View Post
Been checking the site since the Conference Championship games to see if this was going to run again, and I've finally had a reason to log back in. I'm definitely up for this again, best part of draft season.
Welcome back Chris! Congratulations on yet another Super Bowl win...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 26.02.2019, 01:14 AM
wayne ellis's Avatar
wayne ellis wayne ellis is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 31.10.2005
Posts: 23,532
Default

So, if the possibles/probables take part, and the sign in issues get cleared up (), that leaves 6 spots to fill.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 03:03 AM.