NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Sponsored Links

Old 13.10.2013, 09:47 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
Love your nickname. Spot on.
Thanks mate! I used to be called 'EnglishColt' but always thought that was a bit dull (plus I'm half Scottish...), so took inspiration from some other interesting nicknames on the forum. Also a Counting Crows fan (they had a song called 'The Rain King').
Sponsored Links
Old 13.10.2013, 09:49 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksgtmason View Post

sad thing is when we won the superbowl i counted two gloryhunters coming out as colts fans, new england had like two thousand that next season annoyingly.
That's not a bad thing, it's a good thing - we don't attract gloryhunters like the Pats do, just true blue quality fans!
Old 13.10.2013, 10:14 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksgtmason View Post
luck to london would be a good fit considering he grew up here for a while

sad thing is when we won the superbowl i counted two gloryhunters coming out as colts fans, new england had like two thousand that next season annoyingly.
good, thats why the patriots are loathed

we don't want any of that glory hunting
Old 13.10.2013, 10:53 PM
Hall of Fame

i will admit, its kinda refreshing to have some chatter on here!!!!

reggie wayne to 1000 tomorrow night
Old 14.10.2013, 11:54 AM
All Pro

Lets keep it all on this particular thread then and I will make sure I come on here regularly!
Old 14.10.2013, 01:11 PM
Hall of Fame

so predictions for tonight?

easy one is andrew gets reggie out the way quickly going to him early to get his 4 catches.

at which point i hope he gets a full standing ovation.

and then secondly, is it wrong of me to boo on sunday? i mean if it weren't for manning i wouldnt be a colts fan, i dont know if i can boo the man.
Old 14.10.2013, 02:34 PM
Pro Bowler

Have a bad feeling about tonight.

Rivers for all all his shortcomings with his INT's lately, remains a very good passer. Wanna see how the team will respond to a non running QB, how good the coverage will be in the secondary(no reason to be alarmed there but still) but mainly how Angerer and Freeman will look like dropping in coverage.
Last time we faced (more of ) a pocket passer was against Tannehill and it was rather ugly.

I am not afraid about our offense much as we are good in skill positions as long as the playcalling makes sense.

As for Manning, welcome the hell out of him before the game. It's the only right thing to do. He made the Colts relevant and gave us a SB(not the sole reason of course but you get my point).
BUT during the game never stop booing. Make him lose his mind, hit him, sack him and intercept his ass Colts D.
Old 14.10.2013, 03:23 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by willo1904 View Post
Lets keep it all on this particular thread then and I will make sure I come on here regularly!
i agree to many 9er fans stinking there ore in last week
Old 14.10.2013, 03:29 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
Have a bad feeling about tonight.

Rivers for all all his shortcomings with his INT's lately, remains a very good passer. Wanna see how the team will respond to a non running QB, how good the coverage will be in the secondary(no reason to be alarmed there but still) but mainly how Angerer and Freeman will look like dropping in coverage.
Last time we faced (more of ) a pocket passer was against Tannehill and it was rather ugly.

I am not afraid about our offense much as we are good in skill positions as long as the playcalling makes sense.

As for Manning, welcome the hell out of him before the game. It's the only right thing to do. He made the Colts relevant and gave us a SB(not the sole reason of course but you get my point).
BUT during the game never stop booing. Make him lose his mind, hit him, sack him and intercept his ass Colts D.
I have the same feeling i have every week before a game which is impending doom of course thats just the overacting fan in me.

I mean look everything this team has gone through they seem to come back stronger every time. Im all in on them just like the Manning days. Is it going to be smooth sailing from here? obviously not. But i think we have a really good team on our hands.

As for tonights game as much as i want to be negative i just feel like we match up really well. There D has no pass rush and can be exposed on the ground and in the air.

There offense lacks big playmakers, the dink and dunk style they have been successful with suits guys like freeman, Toler and Bethea, And there O-line can certainly be put under pressure. Keeping Gates and Woodhead under wraps will be the key here.
Old 14.10.2013, 06:58 PM
Hall of Fame

well the 9ers got stuck in after i said it was all over last week, my bad