Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots. Divisional game. - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 11.01.2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

If we can all come back from la la land people. Denver over the Steelers was always possible, home advantage, a torn up, out of form Pittsburgh team, Tebow mania etc etc. But this is the real world and the Patriots, Brady, Belichek, at home!
Denver 17-45 New England.
Sponsored Links
Old 11.01.2012, 12:37 PM
All Pro

Last week was last week, the Steelers were pretty banged up (their secondary didn't help either) and the Broncos took advantage. The Pats have their weaknesses on D but they'll be too strong for Tim and Co. with Welker and Gronk bagging a couple of TD's each.

Pats 35 - 14
Old 11.01.2012, 01:27 PM
Pro Bowler

Send a message via Skype™ to the_walrus

After a careful inspection of the rules, it seems that, sadly, both teams can't lose. I'm sure you're all as disapointed as I am that both won't be going home, not to sully our screens untill August.

Brady puts up 14-21 early on and Tebow fails to claw enough back to win. Then goes on to get the smuggness beaten out of him by Lewis and Suggs in the championship game with the Ravens next week.
Old 11.01.2012, 01:30 PM
All Pro

Nothing would give me more pleasure to see the Broncos beat the smarmy smug Brady.... but I just cant see it.

Will be close at half time. Brady, Gronk, Wes W**ker and Co to be too strong for us in the second half.

34-20 Pats.

IF.... on the off chance Tebow can put in a great performance and pull off a miracle win it will propel Tebowmania to a whole new level!
Old 11.01.2012, 01:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_walrus View Post
After a careful inspection of the rules, it seems that, sadly, both teams can't lose. I'm sure you're all as disapointed as I am that both won't be going home, not to sully our screens untill August.

Brady puts up 14-21 early on and Tebow fails to claw enough back to win. Then goes on to get the smuggness beaten out of him by Lewis and Suggs in the championship game with the Ravens next week.
Your post made me chuckle!!

Pats to win 34-20
then to beat the Ravens and lose to the Saints in the Superbowl.

If the Packers cannot win I would love to see Brady get his 4th ring but I just dont see the Saints losing another game.
Old 11.01.2012, 01:52 PM
All Pro

I just cannot for the life of me see Denver keeping the Patriots under 30, they will ned to be consistently scoring on offense, and I dont think they are capable of it. I can see Denver falling a couple of score back in the first half, before falling apart offensively in the 2nd half.

HT: Broncos 10 - Patriots 21
FT: Broncos 17 - Patriots 44
Old 11.01.2012, 01:53 PM
Pro

Clearly the biggest factor this weekend will be the Patriots rehiring Josh McDaniels. He has inside information on quite a few of the ... oh wait, I almost forgot, everything that guy has touched in the last three years has been an absolute DISASTER. The more involved he is in the game plan the better, and the curse of McFranchiseDestroyer can finally work in Denver's favour for a change.

Seriously though, Patriots are the clear favourites. They have superior talent, playoff experience, and home field advantage. I just hope that we don't beat ourselves like last time.
Old 11.01.2012, 01:55 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milehigh Broncos View Post
...the smarmy smug Brady....
When has Brady ever been smug? Has he ever been smug, confident, yes, smug, no.

Please show any evidence he has been smug in any interview, press conference or other public forum?
Old 11.01.2012, 02:00 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
When has Brady ever been smug? Has he ever been smug, confident, yes, smug, no.

Please show any evidence he has been smug in any interview, press conference or other public forum?
Maybe he meant UGG ?
Old 11.01.2012, 02:03 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypergeek View Post
Maybe he meant UGG ?
I agree, for that he will go to hell and made to wear Doc Martins

Tags
bibi jones got gronkd , denver teblown out , holy troller? , im tebowing , in brady we trust , in god/tebow we trust , littlehiggy needs banning , salem witches vs jesus , salem witches winning , tebowners suck , tommy tonks timmy