Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots. Divisional game. - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 11.01.2012, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
When has Brady ever been smug? Has he ever been smug, confident, yes, smug, no.

Please show any evidence he has been smug in any interview, press conference or other public forum?
No you're right.....he never.....ever......looks smug!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 11.01.2012, 02:17 PM
All Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to Csna

Quote:
Originally Posted by G00N3R7883 View Post
Clearly the biggest factor this weekend will be the Patriots rehiring Josh McDaniels. He has inside information on quite a few of the ... oh wait, I almost forgot, everything that guy has touched in the last three years has been an absolute DISASTER. The more involved he is in the game plan the better, and the curse of McFranchiseDestroyer can finally work in Denver's favour for a change.

Seriously though, Patriots are the clear favourites. They have superior talent, playoff experience, and home field advantage. I just hope that we don't beat ourselves like last time.
Who did he draft last year? Who won the game against the Steelers? oh wait
Old 11.01.2012, 02:17 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFishyBob View Post
No you're right.....he never.....ever......looks smug!!!
tbh I'd be incredibly smug if I had his life

I don't think he's smug on the football field and doesn't really carry himself like some of the "entertainer's and icon's" of the current QB crop...
Old 11.01.2012, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypergeek View Post
tbh I'd be incredibly smug if I had his life

I don't think he's smug on the football field and doesn't really carry himself like some of the "entertainer's and icon's" of the current QB crop...
completely agree with you....just playing devil's advocate!
Old 11.01.2012, 02:24 PM
Hall of Fame

Brady isn't smug. That's a weak argument. Who cares even if he was. He is a QB, he's not in it for popularity votes. He's there to win. That's what he'll do this weekend. The Broncos may well match their first quarter performance from the regular season game, but I see nothing in the Denver D that would stop Brady putting 34 points up, even 34 unanswered points. Denver will score, Prater will take them into the half, but the class will show, as will the scoring prowess, going away late third, and early 4th quarter. That'll be enough.

Pats win.

Broncos 16 - 34 Patriots
Old 11.01.2012, 02:29 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFishyBob View Post
Mmmm dreamy.

That's Gisele right?
Old 11.01.2012, 02:43 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan81 View Post
If we can all come back from la la land people. Denver over the Steelers was always possible, home advantage, a torn up, out of form Pittsburgh team, Tebow mania etc etc. But this is the real world and the Patriots, Brady, Belichek, at home!
Denver 17-45 New England.
Refreshing

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
Last week was last week, the Steelers were pretty banged up (their secondary didn't help either) and the Broncos took advantage. The Pats have their weaknesses on D but they'll be too strong for Tim and Co. with Welker and Gronk bagging a couple of TD's each.

Pats 35 - 14
Finally, people are being sensible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milehigh Broncos View Post
smarmy smug Brady.

IF.... on the off chance Tebow can put in a great performance and pull off a miracle win it will propel Tebowmania to a whole new level!
Uh, when's he been smug? All the more reason to knock him out of the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Pats to win then to beat the Ravens and lose to the Saints in the Superbowl.

If the Packers cannot win I would love to see Brady get his 4th ring but I just dont see the Saints losing another game.
I called this in about week 3 or 4 and I'm sticking to it! I think New Orleans beats GB in the rematch because of the superior ground game that keeps the ball away from Rodgers and sustains drives to milk the clock. Plus that Packers OL scares nobody. I'd love to get the 4th ring cos I feel Tom deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G00N3R7883 View Post
Clearly the biggest factor this weekend will be the Patriots rehiring Josh McDaniels. He has inside information on quite a few of the ... oh wait, I almost forgot, everything that guy has touched in the last three years has been an absolute DISASTER.
Yeah that Tim Tebow guy, Demaryus Thomas and Robert Ayers have been terrible and never played well even once!
Old 11.01.2012, 02:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
When has Brady ever been smug? Has he ever been smug, confident, yes, smug, no.

Please show any evidence he has been smug in any interview, press conference or other public forum?
did he not say "we will only score 17 points" prior to the SB v Giants? This was in response to Plaxico Burress comments. If that is not a smug comment then I dont know that is!!!!!!!
Old 11.01.2012, 02:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milehigh Broncos View Post
did he not say "we will only score 17 points" prior to the SB v Giants? This was in response to Plaxico Burress comments. If that is not a smug comment then I dont know that is!!!!!!!
Thats confidence, nor smug, was he smiling at the question, or frowning, difficult to be smug when your frowning?

Plus as the way I understand it you can only be smug "after" the fact..not before.

Have you ever seen a pre or post game press conference were he hasn't said nice things about the opposition and seem sincere about it?
Old 11.01.2012, 03:03 PM
MVP

Quote:
Thats confidence, nor smug, was he smiling at the question, or frowning, difficult to be smug when your frowning?

Plus as the way I understand it you can only be smug "after" the fact..not before.

Have you ever seen a pre or post game press conference were he hasn't said nice things about the opposition and seem sincere about it?
Yes.About the jets all the time.

After beating the Broncos earlier in the season to clinch the division,he said it was a perfect day because the jets lost.There was also the whole 'Brady being Brady' thing after the 45-23 game last season.

Tags
bibi jones got gronkd , denver teblown out , holy troller? , im tebowing , in brady we trust , in god/tebow we trust , littlehiggy needs banning , salem witches vs jesus , salem witches winning , tebowners suck , tommy tonks timmy