Merchandise at International Series Games - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 10.10.2013, 09:57 PM
Rookie

Default Merchandise at International Series Games

Evening all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the merchandise selection will be/was at the game last month? When I was at the IS game in 2011 they had a few different players jerseys and stuff for the two teams playing, and one players jersey per team for the other 30 teams. Is this the same this year or will I have a good choice as I support a team that isn't playing?

Thanks!

#OnePride
Sponsored Links
Old 10.10.2013, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=98458
Old 11.10.2013, 11:19 AM
Pro

don't hold your breathe for a great selection, i went to the New Era stall fairly early and wanted a Pats bobble hat, they had sold out! Yet i never saw one person all day wearing one or with one in their clear plastic bag!

But if you a Panthers fan or Jags fan or even a Browns fan they had stock for you to buy a hat.

my point here is that Pats are a huge team, and probably one of the best supported teams in the UK and they hold bugger all stock of their merch.
Old 11.10.2013, 01:30 PM
Starter

My advice would be to order it online and pick it up on the day at Wembley. You'll have a much better selection and a much shorter queue!
Old 13.10.2013, 09:04 PM
Rookie

Agree with Digitalxni best way is to order online first and collect at Wembley although you will need to get there really early as the queue was unbelievably long when we arrived 2 hours before the game. The range at Wembley is limited (although never managed to make it into the shop as the queue was over an hour long and it was closed off when we reached the end of it). We queued for Packers stuff at one of the official stalls on the walkway outside the ground, took about 45 mins to reach the front but had a good range of GBP things there. Stalls split NFC AFC so need to pick queue to join and be prepared to get a bit crushed in the mass!
Old 14.10.2013, 08:02 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Alex86 View Post
don't hold your breathe for a great selection, i went to the New Era stall fairly early and wanted a Pats bobble hat, they had sold out! Yet i never saw one person all day wearing one or with one in their clear plastic bag!

But if you a Panthers fan or Jags fan or even a Browns fan they had stock for you to buy a hat.

my point here is that Pats are a huge team, and probably one of the best supported teams in the UK and they hold bugger all stock of their merch.
I think it's because everyone is trying to deliberately upset the Pats fans and disarm their support.
Old 14.10.2013, 11:47 AM
Rookie

The merchandise queues at the Vikings v Steelers game were horrible. Really long and an awful lot of people paying by cards. They could well have had separate lines for cash and cards. Lots of stuff sold out early. I managed to get the very last Terrible towel at one stand, really wanting 3 for friends. I've just ordered online a Jags v 49ers T-shirt & cap (plus a Pats game jersey) and these will be delivered to home, allegedly in 2 working days. So that will save a lot of stress on my part. Just need to get a program at the venue which is pretty easy to do.
Old 14.10.2013, 01:20 PM
Team Captain

I wonder how it might be different now we have the tailgate back?
Old 14.10.2013, 01:34 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaque View Post
I wonder how it might be different now we have the tailgate back?
It wasn't much different at the tailgate for the Rams and Pats game last year. We got to the merch stand at the tailgate late in the afternoon and the queue was so long that they were not letting people join the back. Either get there early or order it online and pick it up at Wembley or get it delivered for a few quid extra.

I'd also only go near the merchandise stand if you know what you want and what size you want it in. It's not the kind of place where you can go up and try on all the jerseys etc. You go in, say what you want and get out quick
Old 20.10.2013, 04:04 PM
Team Captain

Exactly. People thought last month was awful, at least everyone was spread all over the place. Next week they will be squished in a small space again.
If you want merchandise go early, maybe go to the stalls round the stadium rather than anywhere else.

Tags
international , jersey , merchandise , series , shop