Last 5 Drafts - Carolina Panthers - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Carolina Panthers

Sponsored Links

Old 23.04.2014, 08:03 AM
Starter

Default Last 5 Drafts - Carolina Panthers

Probably informative for any new fans, and a trip down memory lane for the more long suffering amongst us, Bleacher Report just penned a recap and grading of the last 5 draft classes for the Panthers.

Some depressing reading! My advice, read the latest 2 years, but ignore the 3 years before them lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-past-5-drafts

Just so many players drafted that are no longer with us, or more accurately, no longer even in the NFL. You get your starters in the early rounds and depth in the late rounds. At least we have started doing better the last couple of years. The back end of the Hurney reign though, total horror show.
Sponsored Links
Old 23.04.2014, 10:59 PM
Team Captain

Good read, saw alot of names i remembered that kind of just dropped out of the league, like tony pike, remember having him for a season, don't think he actually ever played though, then just vanished!

Also surprised that Hardy was drafted in like the 6th round! really got value there.
Old 24.04.2014, 08:24 AM
Starter

Everette Brown was the name that twigged with me. Not exactly easy trying to replace Julius Peppers, but he was a bust.
Old 27.10.2014, 10:27 AM
Rookie

From what I can see ... mechanically Bruce is flawed and he needs to get his elbow higher.

That causes him two problems ...

1) loss of throwing power
2) a low ball release.

At 6'1" Bruce is already a short QB which make for difficulties seeing the field over 6'6" linemen, but the low release point means there is a much better chance of having the ball blocked; which has happened on a number of occasions.

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Pass4sure ccna security exam vce and high quality VMWARE and California Institute of Technology. We provide updated exam sheets with 100% pass guarantee along with wikipedia .

Last edited by atifraza; 10.11.2014 at 05:21 AM.