Jersey's & Merchandise at IS - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 19.02.2012, 02:37 PM
Rookie

Default Jersey's & Merchandise at IS

Will there be merchandise for sale at Wembley. If so would you know if a non ticket holder could enter and make a purchase.

Got a friend whose cousin is a big NFL fan, and is wanting to buy stuff for his x-mas present.

Or would it be best for him to tell me what to get, and I buy it for him.
Old 19.02.2012, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWriter View Post
Will there be merchandise for sale at Wembley. If so would you know if a non ticket holder could enter and make a purchase.

Got a friend whose cousin is a big NFL fan, and is wanting to buy stuff for his x-mas present.

Or would it be best for him to tell me what to get, and I buy it for him.
You have to have a gameday ticket to get in to the tailgate im afraid.On the saturday there is a fan rally and he could buy some merchindise then as previous years this is a non ticket event.Or yes you can buy the stuff for him.
Old 19.02.2012, 02:43 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMEFIELD View Post
You have to have a gameday ticket to get in to the tailgate im afraid.On the saturday there is a fan rally and he could buy some merchindise then as previous years this is a non ticket event.Or yes you can buy the stuff for him.
Cool Thanks, tailgate?? (never mind I'll find out)
I'm planning on making a weekend out of it. (and I'm only 45min away from Liverpool street), and he was thinking of joining, with the exception of Sunday. He would never sit through an entire game.
Old 19.02.2012, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Cool Thanks, tailgate?? (never mind I'll find out)
I'm planning on making a weekend out of it. (and I'm only 45min away from Liverpool street), and he was thinking of joining, with the exception of Sunday. He would never sit through an entire game.
A shame your mate wouldent sit through the game,he never knows he may like it.Tailgate is on before the game on sunday 11 till 4 in the car park next to Wembley.
Old 19.02.2012, 02:57 PM
Starter

Weren't there merchandise stands outside the stadium last year as well? I'm sure they were on the concourse just outside the entrances to the stadium. I don't think you'd need a ticket to get there, but it would be busy.
Old 19.02.2012, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandoo1011 View Post
Weren't there merchandise stands outside the stadium last year as well? I'm sure they were on the concourse just outside the entrances to the stadium. I don't think you'd need a ticket to get there, but it would be busy.
Thinking on yes there normally is,yes they do get busy but thats near game time.Get there a bit earlier and you should be able to get what your after.The merch in the tailgate does have more choice if i remember right.
Old 19.02.2012, 03:14 PM
Rookie

Quote:
A shame your mate wouldent sit through the game,he never knows he may like it.Tailgate is on before the game on sunday 11 till 4 in the car park next to Wembley.
He suffer's from Chronic Pain, and wouldn't be able to manage the stadium atmosphere, unless we pay for a box, he's been before and ended up having the paramedics called out, half way through the game.

I suffer from mild CFS myself, but with careful planning, can manage the odd day out. Even if I sleep all day the following day.
Old 19.02.2012, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
He suffer's from Chronic Pain, and wouldn't be able to manage the stadium atmosphere, unless we pay for a box, he's been before and ended up having the paramedics called out, half way through the game.

I suffer from mild CFS myself, but with careful planning, can manage the odd day out. Even if I sleep all day the following day.
I see,a real shame for your mate.Good that you can manage things and manage your days.And with this a once a year thing i guess its all worth it for you.
Old 19.02.2012, 03:28 PM
Rookie

Quote:
I see,a real shame for your mate.Good that you can manage things and manage your days.And with this a once a year thing i guess its all worth it for you.
Yeah its worth it, most sufferers, try and live a normal life as possible. But sometimes, there are things that aren't worth their after effects, and for my friend a day out to a stadium is one of them. I have things that make me bed-ridden at times, but I just don't do them.

A day out in London for me = an overnight stay. Recover from the travelling trains aren't comfy, then recover from the day out itself. So popping into London for the day even though I'm so close, isn't going to happen. Nice and steady, gets the job done.

So travelling up Sat - Coming back Tues, is a weekend hol. Its the only way I'll manage. As I will sleep all day Monday

As long as I don't fall ill, in the week leading up to the game, then I'll manage.
Old 19.02.2012, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yeah its worth it, most sufferers, try and live a normal life as possible. But sometimes, there are things that aren't worth their after effects, and for my friend a day out to a stadium is one of them. I have things that make me bed-ridden at times, but I just don't do them.

A day out in London for me = an overnight stay. Recover from the travelling trains aren't comfy, then recover from the day out itself. So popping into London for the day even though I'm so close, isn't going to happen. Nice and steady, gets the job done.

So travelling up Sat - Coming back Tues, is a weekend hol. Its the only way I'll manage. As I will sleep all day Monday

As long as I don't fall ill, in the week leading up to the game, then I'll manage.
Good for you mate,hopefully all will be fine and you will have a great weekend.