The UK Aqua And White League - Page 576 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 11.06.2014, 12:48 AM
Team Captain

Hello all

I shall return again this year after somehow scrapping my way to 2nd place in League 2. Thanks for getting it organised again..

Heading to FLA in November, hoping to maybe be at Sun Life for the Baltimore home game. Not able to get to Wembley this time around.
Old 11.06.2014, 08:18 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
Hello all,

You'll all be thrilled to know that I've finally gotten around to organising page 1 with the list of teams in each league for next year!!! I can't believe we are entering our 7th season of running this league!!

Please take the time to have a quick check of page 1 to make sure you're in the right league and I've got your team name right etc. I'm fairly certain I've gotten everyone in the right league... but I got a bit confused with who was which team in League 2. I think I've got it all right... but let me know if anything is wrong.

Is it worth putting whether everyone has confirmed or not??? Or is there a way of confirming via the NFL.com FF website? As the teams have automatically been re-added to the league on NFL.com (with the exception of the promoted teams), is there a way of knowing who is returning on there? I'm just concerned that it might be hard to tell if we have any no-shows?
Thanks for organizing page 1 Cornish. It does make things so much easier when we have a page of reference.

7 years !! Crikey, where has that time gone?

I think the best option for returning players is for everyone to enter a confirmation post in this thread and that way we can be sure who is or isn't playing in 2014. Mind you saying that, going back several pages many peeps have already stated that they are playing again.

Maybe we should consider a final date for returning players to re-join, just so that it gives us an opportunity to re-allocate the team to those who want to play.

Last edited by Crowder#52; 11.06.2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11.06.2014, 08:20 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Hey guys... Thanks for your interest.

I've added the 3 of you to the reserve/waiting list on page 1 of this thread in the order that you expressed your interest (as above). Come draft time in August, if there are any 'no-shows' from our existing players you guys will be invited to take their places in the order shown on page 1, so please keep an eye on this thread and your PM inbox nearer the time. If you do snag a place, you will join league 2.

If there are any other Fins fans out there who would also be interested in joining, please express your interest in this thread, and I'll add you to the waiting list. Many thanks.
Just to confirm I'm going to drop out for next year so whomever is top of the waiting list can have my spot in Division 2.
Old 11.06.2014, 09:22 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Akie View Post
Just to confirm I'm going to drop out for next year so whomever is top of the waiting list can have my spot in Division 2.
Shame we are losing you Akie

You know where we are should you change your mind. Maybe next year?
Old 11.06.2014, 09:25 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandwr View Post
I will be back! Happy to Commish League 2 again
Cheers Dan. Its good to know that the league is in good hands.
Old 11.06.2014, 09:29 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowder#52 View Post
Shame we are losing you Akie

You know where we are should you change your mind. Maybe next year?
Cheers, just got a lot of leagues going already including our keeper league so fairer that someone else gets a shot.
Old 12.06.2014, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowder#52 View Post
Thanks for organizing page 1 Cornish. It does make things so much easier when we have a page of reference.

7 years !! Crikey, where has that time gone?

I think the best option for returning players is for everyone to enter a confirmation post in this thread and that way we can be sure who is or isn't playing in 2014. Mind you saying that, going back several pages many peeps have already stated that they are playing again.

Maybe we should consider a final date for returning players to re-join, just so that it gives us an opportunity to re-allocate the team to those who want to play.
No probs dude. I'll go back through the thread and add confirmations next anyone who has confirmed, and we can chase up anyone who has not confirmed nearer the time.
Old 12.06.2014, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Akie View Post
No probs matey. Thanks for letting us know.

Dan - Your first job of the new year as League two commish will be to remove Akie and invite Snappers Sharks.
Old 30.06.2014, 11:05 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Hey guys... Thanks for your interest.

I've added the 3 of you to the reserve/waiting list on page 1 of this thread in the order that you expressed your interest (as above). Come draft time in August, if there are any 'no-shows' from our existing players you guys will be invited to take their places in the order shown on page 1, so please keep an eye on this thread and your PM inbox nearer the time. If you do snag a place, you will join league 2.

Thanks for the update Cornish, will keep my eye on the thread...are there any particular house rules you are using for the league or just standard nfl.com rules?

Cheers mucker!
Old 01.07.2014, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfan1uk View Post
Thanks for the update Cornish, will keep my eye on the thread...are there any particular house rules you are using for the league or just standard nfl.com rules?

Cheers mucker!
No worries mate... fairly standard NFL.com rules, but with a the odd tweak. One person has already dropped out, so you're up to 2nd on the waiting list now.