Los Angeles Chargers Thread - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Los Angeles Chargers

Sponsored Links

Old 17.11.2005, 04:11 AM
All Pro

Default Los Angeles Chargers Thread

Hey folks,

I'm a Charger lovin' Noob round these parts, but I've had a look in the offical "links to team threads" thread, and I can't believe there's no San Diego thread! :'(

Mods, please feel free to add this as the All New And Improved Chargers Thread in the official links thread.

As for Charger fans, I know there aren't many of us about, but that's what happens when you aren't one of the teams that was always on C4 in the eighties and nineties that all the glory-hunters immediately latched on to (cough-'Niners-cough).

So come on Bolt fans WHERE ARE YOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Even if you are a Raiturd and just want to come in here to get out of your own thread, (sick of talking to other raider fans with the IQ of pondlife), which begs the question - if you are intelligent enough to want out, why are you a raiders fan?, doesn't intelligence disqualify you?, then come on in!, I don't descriminate I hate all things raider equally!.

Anyway, Bolts need to win 4 straight to be looking at playoffs - discuss.

B.
Sponsored Links
Old 17.11.2005, 12:48 PM
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to barters Send a message via MSN to barters
Default Re:San Diego Super-Chargers Thread

[quote author=Boltman link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343116 date=1132200676]
Anyway, Bolts need to win 4 straight to be looking at playoffs - discuss.
[/quote]

Doesn't one of those games involve playing us?
Old 17.11.2005, 01:25 PM
All Pro

Welcome to the boards from the Raider Nation - good luck in getting 4 straight wins... 8)
Old 17.11.2005, 01:44 PM
All Pro

Thanks for the greetings guys, good to know there are some other AFC West fans out there.

Barters - Nope, we play you at the Jack (still refuse to call it Qualcomm 'cos it's silly) on Hogmanay, live on SKY. Of course by then the Donks will have folded and we will be rubbing your noses in the division title again!

Chargers next four are -

BUFFALO
@ Washington
OAKLAND
MIAMI

win all 4 (feasable) we are 9-4 with still to come

@ Indianapolis
@ Kansas City
DENVER

I think we have to win 2 of those 3 to make the playoffs and possibly all 3 to win the division. Why I believe we need to win 4 straight is because someone is gonna be 10-6 and miss the playoffs in the AFC, yet the crappy NFC could have a 7-9 division winner! :-X
Old 17.11.2005, 01:48 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Boltman link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343359 date=1132235064]
Thanks for the greetings guys, good to know there are some other AFC West fans out there.

Barters - Nope, we play you at the Jack (still refuse to call it Qualcomm 'cos it's silly) on Hogmanay, live on SKY. Of course by then the Donks will have folded and we will be rubbing your noses in the division title again!

Chargers next four are -

BUFFALO
@ Washington
OAKLAND
MIAMI

@ Indianapolis
@ Kansas City
DENVER

I think we have to win 2 of those 3 to make the playoffs and possibly all 3 to win the division. Why I believe we need to win 4 straight is because someone is gonna be 10-6 and miss the playoffs in the AFC, yet the crappy NFC could have a 7-9 division winner! :-X
[/quote]

God bless the NFC
Old 17.11.2005, 01:50 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Boltman link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343359 date=1132235064]

Chargers next four are -

BUFFALO
@ Washington
OAKLAND
MIAMI

@ Indianapolis
@ Kansas City
DENVER

[/quote]

Hello and welcome 'Boltman',

Are you confident for the visit to Redskins Park, a week next Sunday? LT and Gates must be licking their lips at the thought of facing our dodgy-looking secondary!
Old 17.11.2005, 01:59 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Cooley #47 link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343366 date=1132235408]

Chargers next four are -

BUFFALO
@ Washington
OAKLAND
MIAMI

@ Indianapolis
@ Kansas City
DENVER

[/quote]

Hello and welcome 'Boltman',

Are you confident for the visit to Redskins Park, a week next Sunday? LT and Gates must be licking their lips at the thought of facing our dodgy-looking secondary!
[/quote]

Hey Cooley!,

I think the Washingto trip is theoretically the toughest game of the next 4, the Skins seem like a real up 'n down team this year. The game I saw a few weeks back (Giants I think) looked like the old missed-tackle-itis was back from the Skins of a couple of years ago. Hopefully it's the hideous Skins team that turns up for this one, however Marty will still find a way to turn it into a nail-biter so don't lose hope even if your D gets shredded early on!
Old 17.11.2005, 02:28 PM
MVP

If we get our act together that Arrowhead trip will be most interesting
Old 17.11.2005, 02:31 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Boltman link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343388 date=1132235964]
[quote author=Cooley #47 link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343366 date=1132235408]

[/quote]

Hey Cooley!,

I think the Washingto trip is theoretically the toughest game of the next 4, the Skins seem like a real up 'n down team this year. The game I saw a few weeks back (Giants I think) looked like the old missed-tackle-itis was back from the Skins of a couple of years ago. Hopefully it's the hideous Skins team that turns up for this one, however Marty will still find a way to turn it into a nail-biter so don't lose hope even if your D gets shredded early on!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Our home record as of now is impressive (4-0) hopefully a win over the Raiders should make it 5-0 but then the Bolts will certainly be our biggest challenge.
Old 17.11.2005, 02:33 PM
All Pro

[quote author=smw2020 link=board=1;threadid=14770;start=0#msg343427 date=1132237708]
If we get our act together that Arrowhead trip will be most interesting
[/quote]

Yeah, what in hells name happened to you guys v's the Bills? ???