NFL to announce London Games 2018 schedule on Thursday at 3:45pm on Facebook Live - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 11.01.2018, 04:16 PM
Team Captain

Interesting that all three home teams were forced to come over as per the rules (well technically not the Jags) rather than volunteer to give up a home game.
Old 11.01.2018, 04:17 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phisch_2 View Post
They have said they will make up for that lost game in future years
They can't make up for it as the announcement was a minimum of 2 a year, not an average of two a year! Playing, for example, one game one year and three the next doesn't change the fact that it is not a minimum of two a year.

There is absolutely no point the NFL announcing these things in advance if what they announce is not accurate.
Old 11.01.2018, 04:26 PM
Team Captain

Thats real life though.The nfl are having 100k less paying customers next year.Its a calculated gamble because tickets at whl won't be easy and they could lose some fan base.Personally it makes no odds as i usually go to one game anyway.
Old 11.01.2018, 04:34 PM
Rookie

There was a question asked about Spurs season ticket holders getting priority to the NFL at their stadium, and the reply was that discussions about this had taken place. How can this possibly be fair on NFL fans?
Old 11.01.2018, 04:38 PM
MVP

Cue outrage.

1 fewer game, but it looks a pretty decent slate I think. It’s not just 4-12 teams from last season.

We aren’t renewing our season tickets though. These are on paper decent games but they don’t excite me and that’s because I’m done with neutral games. Disappointed the Steelers aren’t coming this year... not because I expect it but because we were at Oakland and at Jacksonville this year but were overlooked on each occasion. Such is life. I’ll see if I can find a way to make a trip to see the Steelers happen. As for these games I’ll consider buying a ticket on the secondary market nearer the time if it doesn’t clash with the Steelers and the teams look decent next season. Quite happy to pay over the odds for that flexibility knowing that if I prefer not to go I’ve lost nothing and I don’t need to mess about with trying to get rid of season tickets. Slight preference for the Tottenham game as it is 3 miles from my house.
Old 11.01.2018, 04:43 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
Cue outrage.

1 fewer game, but it looks a pretty decent slate I think. It’s not just 4-12 teams from last season.

We aren’t renewing our season tickets though. These are on paper decent games but they don’t excite me and that’s because I’m done with neutral games. Disappointed the Steelers aren’t coming this year... not because I expect it but because we were at Oakland and at Jacksonville this year but were overlooked on each occasion. Such is life. I’ll see if I can find a way to make a trip to see the Steelers happen. As for these games I’ll consider buying a ticket on the secondary market nearer the time if it doesn’t clash with the Steelers and the teams look decent next season. Quite happy to pay over the odds for that flexibility knowing that if I prefer not to go I’ve lost nothing and I don’t need to mess about with trying to get rid of season tickets. Slight preference for the Tottenham game as it is 3 miles from my house.
If they can't tempt a big NFL fan from 3 miles away then no wonder the neutral fans are dwindling
Old 11.01.2018, 05:02 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
If they can't tempt a big NFL fan from 3 miles away then no wonder the neutral fans are dwindling
Ha.

Yeah if Seahawks Vs Raiders can’t get a fan to travel 3 miles it’s doomed

Doomed

Doomed I tell ye
Old 11.01.2018, 05:06 PM
Team Captain

This quote from a spurs website when asked about the NFL tickets;

"15. NFL in the new stadium
Would Tottenham Hotspur members and / or Season Ticket holders be given priority booking for any NFL games at the new stadium? IM said this was being explored but the NFL teams already had their own ST holders to accommodate and consider. It may be possible to run something along the lines of O2’s Priority Moments scheme but this is yet to be bottomed out."

http://www.thstofficial.com/thst-new...d-of-ticketing

This is how i see it possibly working, NFL season ticket holders get first dibs

Then there would be a priority window for Spurs season ticket holders to purchase an individual match ticket to that game before they go on general sale
Old 11.01.2018, 05:10 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddyF87 View Post
This quote from a spurs website when asked about the NFL tickets;

"15. NFL in the new stadium
Would Tottenham Hotspur members and / or Season Ticket holders be given priority booking for any NFL games at the new stadium? IM said this was being explored but the NFL teams already had their own ST holders to accommodate and consider. It may be possible to run something along the lines of O2’s Priority Moments scheme but this is yet to be bottomed out."

http://www.thstofficial.com/thst-new...d-of-ticketing

This is how i see it possibly working, NFL season ticket holders get first dibs

Then there would be a priority window for Spurs season ticket holders to purchase an individual match ticket to that game before they go on general sale
That's what essentially was said on the stream too.

NFL Season ticket holders then possible TH season ticket holders, then general sale.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:16 PM
Rookie

Do you think, that nfl season ticket holders can renew their tickets or will be all nfl season tickets be cancelled and it starts completely new???