NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 905 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 16.01.2017, 03:56 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northerndave View Post
Why don't you expect compensation? You're paying for a service that was not delivered and not a cheap service at that!

You shouldn't have to ask for it, it should be offered automatically with an apology too.
Absolutely, in an ideal world compensation should automatically be given to customers. Realistically very few services operate that way. I've seen outages in similar services like Netflix, PSN, Steam or Battle.net etc. over the years and they don't compensate users either, and I guess that's reflected in my response.

However I do think an apology and explanation should be sent out to UK customers because the Raiders @ Texans game wasn't available LIVE on mobile streams due to human error.

Last edited by Timber; 16.01.2017 at 03:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 16.01.2017, 10:03 AM
All Pro

I promised to get back to you all in an earlier post when I had answers to the questions we wanted asked.

I'm still waiting
Old 16.01.2017, 11:49 AM
Rookie

Hi, new to NFL this season. Will I be able to watch the Pro Bowl, NFL Honors, the 2017 draft, if I subscribe to Gamepass? I can't find any info on the site other than the play offs and SB.

Last edited by Sparkle Motion; 16.01.2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 16.01.2017, 12:22 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle Motion View Post
Hi, new to NFL this season. Will I be able to watch the Pro Bowl, NFL Honors, the 2017 draft, if I subscribe to Gamepass? I can't find any info on the site other than the play offs and SB.
You get full access to NFL Network too...so you'll get all that yes.
Old 16.01.2017, 03:27 PM
Rookie

FYI, for those who were pissed off re: the Raiders/Texans debacle.

I kept hounding them by e-mail and was today refunded £7.00 for the error.

Quote:
Lee (NFL Digital Care)
Jan 16, 7:16 AM PST
Thank you for your inquiry.

This subscription has been partial refunded for the amount of GBP7.00 ; allow 3-10 business days for these funds to be returned to the account.

Thank you.

Lee
NFL Digital Care
Old 17.01.2017, 08:07 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
I promised to get back to you all in an earlier post when I had answers to the questions we wanted asked.

I'm still waiting
Was that me you were paraphrasing? If so then I came back in a reply on Sunday. I'm still chasing on the support issues in general and I asked people to give me specifics in relation to issues of download and condensed availability times.

My experience Monday morning was that the Kansas game was there from 7, can anybody be more specific about when they could first download?

Has anybody had a reply to a tweet or message for the NFL Game Pass account this year. If so, could you please let me know when. I'm trying to build a timeline for when this route stopped.
Old 17.01.2017, 04:51 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrr View Post
Was that me you were paraphrasing? If so then I came back in a reply on Sunday. I'm still chasing on the support issues in general and I asked people to give me specifics in relation to issues of download and condensed availability times.

My experience Monday morning was that the Kansas game was there from 7, can anybody be more specific about when they could first download?

Has anybody had a reply to a tweet or message for the NFL Game Pass account this year. If so, could you please let me know when. I'm trying to build a timeline for when this route stopped.
No mate. In post 9009 I listed some questions I asked GP and promised to get back on NFLUK with the reply.
There wasn't a reply, they couldn't be arsed.
Old 18.01.2017, 01:00 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
No mate. In post 9009 I listed some questions I asked GP and promised to get back on NFLUK with the reply.
There wasn't a reply, they couldn't be arsed.
On a continuation of our quest, someone mentioned that Game Pass support used to comment on here. anybody know when that happened and what the user IDs were?
Old 18.01.2017, 03:59 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrr View Post
On a continuation of our quest, someone mentioned that Game Pass support used to comment on here. anybody know when that happened and what the user IDs were?
I think there were two but can only remember one who was NFLGamePassAdmin and the last post made was two years ago.

https://forum.nfluk.com/member.php?u=449243
Old 29.01.2017, 09:28 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Warrior View Post
I haven't got sky as I have bt vision well at least at the moment...

Just wondered just how good game pass is as I'm thinking of getting it next season or something similar?

How will I know if it works on my pc can I test it first?
I was fortunate to be given a season pass free at one of the London games this year. It has been great but I only have the time (I dont really have that) to use it on a Sunday afternoon for the pre shows. I live in the sticks and my broadband is on the min required sometimes find it not that smooth. I think I am going to stick with sky this year as the picture runs better and I dont have the time to use it,

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super