Any Liverpool FC fans (from Liverpool) wanna go to a Colts game? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Old 12.12.2010, 11:02 PM
Pro

Default Any Liverpool FC fans (from Liverpool) wanna go to a Colts game?

I have a deal to propose. If any LFC supporters happen to also be passionate about the Colts, you can stay in my apartment here in Indy for free and I'll get some tickets for you for a Colts home game. I can get tix for any game, on me. Consider it a LFC / Colts exchange programme!

In return, sometime in the next few years, I want to make a trip to Anfield. If I can have a place to stay there and a ticket, I'm "paid back". Of course, if the Colts tickets end up to be cheaper than Liverpool's, I'll gladly pay the difference. Just thought it would be a cool "exchange" and a way to help each other out.

DM me if anyone is interested. The plane ticket to Indianapolis is, of course, not on me Please, freakshows and convicted felons need not apply. Particulars to be discussed later.

Best,
John
Old 12.12.2010, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

Show me a scouser colt fan, and I'll show you the devil incarnate
Old 13.12.2010, 12:03 AM
Pro

Ha, and here come the wisecracks. Let the games begin!

Nice win today, though, Vincent. Still not sure why Oakland is throwing to the middle of the field with under 10 seconds left & no timeouts.

Last edited by IndpsColts; 13.12.2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 13.12.2010, 08:25 AM
All Pro

Dammit i new i should of supported Liverpool instead of Man united
Old 13.12.2010, 01:53 PM
rubick

Great idea man, fair play
Old 15.12.2010, 08:54 PM
MVP

That sounds like an awesome deal for some lucky person.
Old 16.12.2010, 12:19 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubick View Post
Great idea man, fair play
Thanks, I really hope someone takes me up on it b/c I'd love to see Liverpool play.

No takers yet, maybe the LFC / Colts fan combo is a rare one.

I could also see about substituting the Bears or Bengals, but that would require a drive (2.5 & 1.5 hrs. each way, respectively).

Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, as I took a local friend to Colts / Cowboys and I had luxury suite tix. Free beer, wings, chicken wraps, assorted hors d'ourves, and lots of interceptions!
Old 30.12.2010, 05:57 PM
Rookie

Default Soccer & Gridiron

What a great idea. If you are a true Colt fan you will do all you can to get to Lucas Oil Stadium. The return trip to Indianapolis is around £450 and if you have somewhere to stay once you get there then you are quids in. I've flown over twice and saw Peyton and the boys crush the Jags in 2006 and the Seahawks in 2009. It's the most awe inspiring stadium in which to watch football and the occasion itself is far superior to anything the Premier League has to offer over here. I found the Indianapolis people in general and Colts fans in particular to be friendly, generous and hospitable. Take up this offer even if it means having to lie about being a Liverpool fan. You can always rustle up a couple of tickets for Anfield on line if and when the return leg of the agreement is called in. The way things are under the dreadful Hodgson means that it could be Championship tickets you will need to buy next season.
Old 02.01.2011, 12:40 AM
Pro

Dude i'm a Man United fan, from Manchester myself 30-45mins drive from Liverpool plus being a Colts fan. Would be awesome to watch them.
Old 07.01.2011, 10:07 PM
Pro

I have two playoff tickets to Colts v. Jets: 8th row, North end zone. One of you could have been joining me!! Maybe next time...

Gillman, I'm glad you had a good time at the games you attended. DM me next time you come and we'll grab a beer.

Colts_Hawker, as long as I can take a bus to Anfield, with ticket, I could tolerate a United fan. Believe me, there are plenty of United supporters around here I get sh@* from most any time Liverpool play your boys, except maybe after that 4-1 thrashing at Old Trafford Stevie and Fernando helped serve up! I'd need to be mindful of a counterfeit ticket from a rival supporter.