No Browns Game On Sky TV ,AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 12.11.2010, 10:15 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefeery View Post
well id put n this weeks game against the jets on over chi-min...
I'd agree with that as the Bears - Vikes will be bloody awful

Who was on instead of the Pats - Browns?
Old 12.11.2010, 11:06 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Ha ha thanks to my favourite Bengals fan , i can watch the Brownies most weeks
It just Seems to be the same teams every other week on sky......I mean off the top of my head , the Eagles, Steelers , Patriots seem to alternate between weeks..... but last week the Ratbirds on twice on the bounce.!!!!!!!!!!. that did annoy me!............I would even prefer a Bengals game than 2 doses of the flying rats !!!!

Its always usually the NFC or AFC East plus the bloody Colts!.

I agree with you, I'd like to see all the teams at some point if they are relevant. Watching the Rams play at Tampa the other week was the first time I've seen the Rams in about 3 years I think. Ok, they've been bad but they're relevant now with their recent results plus having the the No:1 pick at QB.

The Browns are relevant now having beat the Saints and the Pats so they should be on T.V at some point and even I'd like to watch them.

The Phins @ Ravens did look good on paper plus last nights game was a good one, but I know what you mean about the same teams always on.

I'm sure they'll find a way to get the Cowboys on soon even if they are the worst team in the league at the moment. I get cheesed off seeing the bloody Colts every other week. Dont know why but they just bore me.
Old 13.11.2010, 01:22 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian View Post
I'd agree with that as the Bears - Vikes will be bloody awful

Who was on instead of the Pats - Browns?
it was the dolphins vs the ravens iirc - good on paper imo, shame the game itself was poor.

Last edited by PavlovsDog; 13.11.2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 13.11.2010, 12:08 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
Its always usually the NFC or AFC East plus the bloody Colts!.

I agree with you, I'd like to see all the teams at some point if they are relevant. Watching the Rams play at Tampa the other week was the first time I've seen the Rams in about 3 years I think. Ok, they've been bad but they're relevant now with their recent results plus having the the No:1 pick at QB.

The Browns are relevant now having beat the Saints and the Pats so they should be on T.V at some point and even I'd like to watch them.

The Phins @ Ravens did look good on paper plus last nights game was a good one, but I know what you mean about the same teams always on.

I'm sure they'll find a way to get the Cowboys on soon even if they are the worst team in the league at the moment. I get cheesed off seeing the bloody Colts every other week. Dont know why but they just bore me.
Yeh , i know what you mean about the Colts , There's a few teams that have the same affect on me , good teams , but just boring!!! Colts, Cowboys,Giants, Steelers , BORING ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
Old 13.11.2010, 06:21 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Yeh , i know what you mean about the Colts , There's a few teams that have the same affect on me , good teams , but just boring!!! Colts, Cowboys,Giants, Steelers , BORING ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
I agree. Those teams do seem to be on all the time. Throw the Patriots in there as well. There seems to be a Giants game on every time I can watch a game.

Has Sky shown the Bills yet? Maybe they could show the Browns-Bills game for balance although it is unlikely.
Old 13.11.2010, 07:18 PM
Hall of Fame

It seems to be the Browns/Bills/Chiefs and Lions who have had the least coverage in the last few years at least for whatever reason, sadly Sky aint bothered about sharing the love
Old 15.11.2010, 10:17 AM
Team Captain

Nick Halling and Kevin Cadle actually spoke about us for over a minute last night!!!! Maybe we'll be on at some point. It's strange that the Rams have been on twice now, last nights late games were pretty dire to choose from though.
Old 17.11.2010, 08:46 PM
All Pro

Just looked through Skys 'live' schedule ....................Steelers Vs Panthers ....I mean C'Mon.....thats just taking the..............................
Old 17.11.2010, 08:57 PM
Pro

colts vs patriots live on sky!!
Going to be a good game!!

Looking forward to watching the Saints play next thursday live on sky, as part of a triple bill starting at 5.30pm
Old 17.11.2010, 09:20 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Just looked through Skys 'live' schedule ....................Steelers Vs Panthers ....I mean C'Mon.....thats just taking the..............................
That's a Thursday game. Either they show it or they show nothing, it isn't a Sky choice.