DRAFT DAY!!! - Simples, who do you want your team to draft (1st round) - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 26.04.2012, 05:21 PM
goodkarma84's Avatar
goodkarma84 goodkarma84 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 15.09.2008
Posts: 27,926
Default

there are a bunch of guys i would like us to draft but as we are picking 32 its fairly likely they will be gone and it will be best on board as we dont like to reach.

the best move at the moment for me would to be trade back 10 places or so, as i would like massie but his a first round reach and theres a good chance his gone by the time we pick again.

tbh the 1st round is the dull one as theres a few players i want us to nab and have said about but i am hoping streeter and turbin sign with us.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26.04.2012, 06:26 PM
Dolphin_Akie's Avatar
Dolphin_Akie Dolphin_Akie is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 03.12.2010
Posts: 14,304
Default

Mark Barron or Melvin Ingram
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26.04.2012, 07:52 PM
croxall's Avatar
croxall croxall is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2005
Posts: 2,545
Default

Well I want us to get a 5 technique or an OLB. Ideally what I'd do is trade out of the 1st and take whoever falls, and use the extra pick to trade back up in the second.

There are a few that work for me.

Kendall Reyes
Devon Still
Chandler Jones (to bulk up and play 5 tech, not OLB)

At OLB:

Melvin Ingram if he fell
Nick Perry
Andre Branch (we won't take him cos he's outta Clemson but I prefer him to McClellin)
Olivier Vernon (trade back or up and get him in the middle of the 2nd)
Bruce Irvin (end of 2nd)
Kyle Wilber (3rd round)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26.04.2012, 07:54 PM
croxall's Avatar
croxall croxall is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.10.2005
Posts: 2,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
there are a bunch of guys i would like us to draft but as we are picking 32 its fairly likely they will be gone and it will be best on board as we dont like to reach.

the best move at the moment for me would to be trade back 10 places or so, as i would like massie but his a first round reach and theres a good chance his gone by the time we pick again.

tbh the 1st round is the dull one as theres a few players i want us to nab and have said about but i am hoping streeter and turbin sign with us.
To be honest I think the draft is so utterly flat between 25 and about 45 that I don't think anyone out of that group could be considered a reach at 32.

Like you I am hoping my team trades back, because in this draft you can do that knowing someone will fall to you.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26.04.2012, 08:05 PM
zoffy's Avatar
zoffy zoffy is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 14.12.2010
Posts: 110
Default

I wish I could participate in this......
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 26.04.2012, 08:52 PM
goodkarma84's Avatar
goodkarma84 goodkarma84 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 15.09.2008
Posts: 27,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by croxall View Post
To be honest I think the draft is so utterly flat between 25 and about 45 that I don't think anyone out of that group could be considered a reach at 32.

Like you I am hoping my team trades back, because in this draft you can do that knowing someone will fall to you.
tbh i am starting to think you might be right depending on whose life on the board, also on due souths site they have us taking Massie in the first round.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26.04.2012, 09:00 PM
Cortez Kennedy's Avatar
Cortez Kennedy Cortez Kennedy is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 14.02.2012
Posts: 312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by croxall
Olivier Vernon (trade back or up and get him in the middle of the 2nd)
First person I've seen that has Vernon rated this high. I have him as a 2nd rounder aswell. Very underrated.

For the Seahawks if we get any one of Melvin Ingram, Courtney Upshaw or Quinton Coples I'll be very happy. If we draft Kuechly, I'll be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:34 AM.