DRAFT DAY!!! - Simples, who do you want your team to draft (1st round) - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Old 26.04.2012, 05:21 PM
GOAT

there are a bunch of guys i would like us to draft but as we are picking 32 its fairly likely they will be gone and it will be best on board as we dont like to reach.

the best move at the moment for me would to be trade back 10 places or so, as i would like massie but his a first round reach and theres a good chance his gone by the time we pick again.

tbh the 1st round is the dull one as theres a few players i want us to nab and have said about but i am hoping streeter and turbin sign with us.
Old 26.04.2012, 06:26 PM
Hall of Fame

Mark Barron or Melvin Ingram
Old 26.04.2012, 07:52 PM
All Pro

Well I want us to get a 5 technique or an OLB. Ideally what I'd do is trade out of the 1st and take whoever falls, and use the extra pick to trade back up in the second.

There are a few that work for me.

Kendall Reyes
Devon Still
Chandler Jones (to bulk up and play 5 tech, not OLB)

At OLB:

Melvin Ingram if he fell
Nick Perry
Andre Branch (we won't take him cos he's outta Clemson but I prefer him to McClellin)
Olivier Vernon (trade back or up and get him in the middle of the 2nd)
Bruce Irvin (end of 2nd)
Kyle Wilber (3rd round)
Old 26.04.2012, 07:54 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
there are a bunch of guys i would like us to draft but as we are picking 32 its fairly likely they will be gone and it will be best on board as we dont like to reach.

the best move at the moment for me would to be trade back 10 places or so, as i would like massie but his a first round reach and theres a good chance his gone by the time we pick again.

tbh the 1st round is the dull one as theres a few players i want us to nab and have said about but i am hoping streeter and turbin sign with us.
To be honest I think the draft is so utterly flat between 25 and about 45 that I don't think anyone out of that group could be considered a reach at 32.

Like you I am hoping my team trades back, because in this draft you can do that knowing someone will fall to you.
Old 26.04.2012, 08:05 PM
Starter

I wish I could participate in this......
Old 26.04.2012, 08:52 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by croxall View Post
To be honest I think the draft is so utterly flat between 25 and about 45 that I don't think anyone out of that group could be considered a reach at 32.

Like you I am hoping my team trades back, because in this draft you can do that knowing someone will fall to you.
tbh i am starting to think you might be right depending on whose life on the board, also on due souths site they have us taking Massie in the first round.
Old 26.04.2012, 09:00 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by croxall
Olivier Vernon (trade back or up and get him in the middle of the 2nd)
First person I've seen that has Vernon rated this high. I have him as a 2nd rounder aswell. Very underrated.

For the Seahawks if we get any one of Melvin Ingram, Courtney Upshaw or Quinton Coples I'll be very happy. If we draft Kuechly, I'll be disappointed.