Saints thread - Page 191 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New Orleans Saints

Old 15.09.2012, 06:05 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer_bart View Post
Looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully it will be better than last Sunday.

Just a quick question. As tomorrows game is on Sky Sports does that mean it will be blocked off on Gamepass? I thought it would be but I've seen a lot of advertisements for Gamepass this week and all are advertising this game.
If it's Skys main game then it'll be blacked out. I don't know if they still have the red button, but if it's on there it's fine.

You have to remember that Gamepass is for a global audience - I certainly know of Dutch and Polish who use it (and a Canadian?) - so the adverts probably aren't there just for the benefit of us.
Old 17.09.2012, 11:48 PM
Starter

i'm off to nola on wednesday and will be at the chiefs game on sunday. I cant wait to see us get back to winning ways. 1-2. 10-41
Old 21.09.2012, 03:55 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoffy View Post
i'm off to nola on wednesday and will be at the chiefs game on sunday. I cant wait to see us get back to winning ways. 1-2. 10-41
Have a great time. We need to get something going. Last weeks game was really poor. Glad that even though i was in vegas i didnt bet on us.
Old 22.09.2012, 10:50 AM
Pro

Default Saints v Chiefs

The Saints have won 8 of the last 10 regular season games (5 of the last 6 at home) and the Chiefs have lost their last 2 by 16 and 18 points. You can buy Saints over Chiefs point supremacy at 9.

Bashabookmaker.com provides stats based NFL betting tips. First month trial free with no obligations.
Old 23.09.2012, 04:12 PM
All Pro

We really need this today. Hopefully we can step up.

Who Dat!
Old 23.09.2012, 09:03 PM
Team Captain

Now that was painful.

Hard to see any upside from that. Everyone can run on us for fun, pass defense isn't much better, offense is good for the first drive and then all over the place.

No team has ever played the Super Bowl at home, and no team has ever reached the Super Bowl after starting 0-3. Much as I try to stay positive, unless everyone gets their act together real soon now, I can't see that changing.
Old 23.09.2012, 09:11 PM
All Pro

We will be lucky to be 8-8 at this rate.

Unfortunately Goodell is having his wish of destroying our season come true.
Old 23.09.2012, 09:11 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathrael View Post
Now that was painful.

Hard to see any upside from that. Everyone can run on us for fun, pass defense isn't much better, offense is good for the first drive and then all over the place.

No team has ever played the Super Bowl at home, and no team has ever reached the Super Bowl after starting 0-3. Much as I try to stay positive, unless everyone gets their act together real soon now, I can't see that changing.
Yup, that really hurt to watch.
Looking at our schedule and going on the last 3 weeks, it doesn't look good.
Hoping Vitts return after week 7 will bring some improvement though so we can at least find a win before the end of the regular season.
Old 23.09.2012, 09:24 PM
Rookie

Ah I remember what's it's really like being a Saints fan. I can really see us going 0-5 into the bye week.
Old 24.09.2012, 11:08 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatMonkey87 View Post
Looking at our schedule and going on the last 3 weeks, it doesn't look good.
Yeah, it's one thing to lose your first three games, it's another when all those teams you lost to? They're all 1-2 because so far they only beat you.

But having said that, in a weird way, I'm not sure it really matters that much who we're playing. Every team in the NFL can exploit the defensive problems we're having, and our offense is being inconsistent rather than poor - they can still score against anyone. Every one of those games we've lost, we weren't that far off winning (not that we deserved to necessarily).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatMonkey87 View Post
Hoping Vitts return after week 7 will bring some improvement though so we can at least find a win before the end of the regular season.
That's one thing that still gives me hope. There's reasons to think things might improve. And even aside from anyone returning, the defense could well improve under Spagnuolo yet. I mean, the Giants gave up 97 points in their first three games with Spagnuolo in 2007, and look what they went on to do as the season went on...