College Recruiting - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Old 04.01.2013, 02:34 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruschi 54 View Post
We know he's not going anywhere (this year), but he clearly fancies the idea of getting back into the Pro game.

Would you want to commit yourself to a coach who might bolt after 12 months?
Is he the college coach with something like a 19 million buy out in his contract??
Old 05.01.2013, 01:05 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfry View Post
I keep up on Bleacher report which is never going to be reliable. Without watching any high school football it's all just comes down to trusting their 4 star rankings / 5 star rankings.

Miami's a tough one they have brought in top class talent since joining in the ACC but never won their division let alone conference. Something about the culture of the U doesn't seem to work since joining the ACC. Recruits seem carious about committing right now with the probable sanctions hanging over them their class isn’t big but it’s still loaded with talent.

With my two schools I have rooting interest in Syracuse have a pretty light class with some three star talents committed they could really pick it up in the end with a few four star players rumoured to be considering. Their top prospect is down to two schools having all ready eliminated Alabama and Florida. It's either Clemson or Syracuse for the four star linebacker from NYC could go either way. With Utah their class is deep with three star prospects and one four star WR out of Cal. If they keep this up they should be competitive in the Pac 12 in a few seasons.
Al Golden is bringing The U back. He's an incredible recruiter, if he's doing what he's doing right now with the sanctions looming, imagine what he could do without the sanctions hanging over the U.

The Canes should be really good next year if Stephen Morris plays to the level he played at towards the end of the 2012 season and the defense steps up with experience.
Old 05.01.2013, 06:34 AM
All Pro

I'm watching last night's Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl, which is one of the high school all-star games that was televised on NFL Network, hoping to get a start on next year's college names!
Old 05.01.2013, 04:40 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statto00 View Post
I'm watching last night's Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl, which is one of the high school all-star games that was televised on NFL Network, hoping to get a start on next year's college names!
I haven't watched it, all I know is that Ray Lewis' son (Future Hurricane) played in it along with RB Alex Collins (Former Cane commit but still considering us) and LB Jermaine Grace (Not committed yet but people who know him are saying he's a lock to go to Miami).

Basically I know all the Hurricanes targets, the main QBs and a few of the big name players at other positions. Next year I'm hoping to follow HS Football more closely so I become more familiar with the lesser known players.
Old 05.01.2013, 08:20 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMD View Post
Al Golden is bringing The U back. He's an incredible recruiter, if he's doing what he's doing right now with the sanctions looming, imagine what he could do without the sanctions hanging over the U.

The Canes should be really good next year if Stephen Morris plays to the level he played at towards the end of the 2012 season and the defense steps up with experience.

We'll see his win lose record isn't too hot with the inherited team filled with past top 25 draft classes. He's not the first coaching in their long slump to recruit well Miami U is a brand which you can sell to high school kids. Sanctions or no sanctions other coaches have done more with less than Golden. It's all comes down to what the NCAA sanctions are not the self imposed ones.He can get the job done and he's well respected judging by the amount of high profile interviews he has been invited to but currently it's all potential.
Old 05.02.2013, 09:23 PM
MVP

Great time for football Signing day kicks off tomorrow!

First big news Reuben Foster the 1# LB in the class. The same guy who commited to Alabama, decommited, went cross State to Auburn got an Auburn tatoo then decommited has recommited back to Alabama.

Bear Bryant would be proud

Last edited by Goodfry; 05.02.2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06.02.2013, 02:11 PM
Starter

Overall No.1 prospect in the country Robert Ndemkiche has committed to Ole Miss Rebels.

He is a DE, rated very highly indeed. Should be a huge boost to the Ole Miss side for the next few years.
Old 06.02.2013, 02:13 PM
All Pro

Ole Miss' class is becoming really strong. Lots of stars going to Oxford.
Old 06.02.2013, 02:41 PM
All Pro

And they have now managed to sign Laremy Tunsil the number 1 OT.
Old 06.02.2013, 02:50 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris caulfield View Post
And they have now managed to sign Laremy Tunsil the number 1 OT.
Yep I was just coming on the forum to post this - amazing recruitment day for them!