Week 12. Cardinals @ 49ers. Game day thread. - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Old 30.11.2015, 01:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Was watching bits of this game and the five minutes it took the officials to decide if it was 2nd or 3rd down was just bizare and maybe sums up the league at times this year.watching that play you just needed the clown car to drive on to the field and 10 extra officials get out just to join in.
Old 30.11.2015, 01:49 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
Was watching bits of this game and the five minutes it took the officials to decide if it was 2nd or 3rd down was just bizare and maybe sums up the league at times this year.watching that play you just needed the clown car to drive on to the field and 10 extra officials get out just to join in.
Thing is, after all that, they still got the call wrong. Should have been 1st and 5. The 49ers had 13 men on the field for the run play on first down. Wasn't like they had 13 in the huddle for the next snap.
Old 30.11.2015, 02:03 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_181 View Post
Couldn't disagree more. We might have a bit of talent but we have a terrible coaching staff, and I can't see us being competitive for years.
I agree with you, I didn't make myself clear.

We have talent but currently awful coaching, with a good coaching staff next year we can bounce back
Old 30.11.2015, 03:35 PM
MVP

It reminded me of Abbott and Costello.

Who's on first down?
What?
No Watt is on Second down.
What?
Yes.

Not sure what 'game plan' Arians the loon thought he had? But the niners were definitely able to counteract it.
I thought the roughing call was right, but only after lots of replays. Unlike the other call on 3rd and forever. I thought they hosed the niners there.

9ers always play well at home v the Cards. I did say on page 1 I thought they might. I didn't expect them to be the better team. On the whole they were. And we're it not for idiot drops for an int in the first half, and another bonehead play early, the Cards would have had those 6 points they won by.