Hold out for the tickets you want - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 06.02.2012, 02:38 PM
Team Captain

Wink Hold out for the tickets you want

Really wanted a seat in the first 5 rows of the ?50 variety - after half an hour of rows 18-22 I got row 3 block 515 - was going to reject and hold on for row 1 but bottled it !!

Same as last few years, those who buy first sometimes aren't offered the best seats - roll on October

Good luck - unless your a bear / vike
Old 06.02.2012, 02:41 PM
Rookie

got the seats i wanted then the site crapped out now can't get back in!!
Old 06.02.2012, 02:48 PM
Rookie

Its a gamble. I went through the system 7 times before i got seats I was content with. They werent the best seats I could've wanted, but i decided to take them. Lucky I did as I went on my desktop while my payment stuff was going through and decide just to make sure there wasnt better available and got greeted with the no matches found. So if I'd have gambled one more time i would've been screwed
Old 06.02.2012, 02:57 PM
Rookie

Same here , got on site @ 2.01 , wanted the upper ?80 tickets , offerd me row 19 first , rejected them , had to wait a while then got offered a set of row 9 tickets - happy
Old 06.02.2012, 03:00 PM
Starter

In previous years I have always just accepted the first tickets I have been offered as I was scared I wouldn't then get back into the system quick enough to get any better.

This year however I wanted to try lower endzone and initially got offered 106 (the corner, above the tunnel ). I decided to gamble and try again and ended up in 110 row 11 which is much more towards the middle and virtually front row!

I went back in after buying them to see what was still on offer and it quickly gave me corner seats again. I guess it just depends how many times you dare try again to try and get the 'perfect' seats.
Old 06.02.2012, 03:04 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by katethesloth View Post
In previous years I have always just accepted the first tickets I have been offered as I was scared I wouldn't then get back into the system quick enough to get any better.

This year however I wanted to try lower endzone and initially got offered 106 (the corner, above the tunnel ). I decided to gamble and try again and ended up in 110 row 11 which is much more towards the middle and virtually front row!

I went back in after buying them to see what was still on offer and it quickly gave me corner seats again. I guess it just depends how many times you dare try again to try and get the 'perfect' seats.
Might take more of a gamble next year and wait. Think you'll find you actually are 'front row', well done! I've been Row 11 on the sideline and we were the first row of occupied seats.
Old 06.02.2012, 03:10 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavhen View Post
Might take more of a gamble next year and wait. Think you'll find you actually are 'front row', well done! I've been Row 11 on the sideline and we were the first row of occupied seats.
Row 11 is definitely front row on the sideline as I sat there for the 49ers/Broncos, but don't know how the 'not on sale retricted view' chunk of seats below affect that in the endzone. I guess these are just rows 1-10?

I am very chuffed with my gamble but I can tell you flat out that I was very scared when I rejected the first set!
Old 06.02.2012, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to HOMEFIELD Send a message via MSN to HOMEFIELD

The more i think about it the more it cheeses me off that you get on early and they offer you seats i tried three times and the third search took about a minute so i thought i better go with them then 10,20 and 30 minutes later they are throwing far better seats out than i bought,im now boiling about it and it takes a lot for me to get boiling.I just hope my 12 year old can see ok being in row 27 up in the gods.I just wanted to make sure i got the tickets as he would be gutted if we missed out.Come october all will be good but it does leave a sout taste.Dont you just love ticketmaster
Old 06.02.2012, 03:17 PM
Starter

I've ended up with lower endzone/corner seats even though I wanted sideline. I was in the top tier last year in row 20-something so wanted to be closer to the front of the level 5. Couldn't get them though, the site kept putting me in row 19 in the corners of the top tier so I just asked for best available and got the best from there. I think I tried 12 different sets of tickets before it came up with block 115 row 7 that I've bought.
It took me 30 minutes to get these after getting online at 2pm.
Old 06.02.2012, 03:23 PM
Team Captain

Wanted 8 tickets so grabbed what I could when they came up - If I were after 4 or less might have been more choosy - just wanted to make sure we all got to go