The official Jacksonville Jaguars thread - Page 578 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 25.11.2017, 10:43 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagfan81 View Post

Pedal, how was visiting Jacksonville? Watching the Rams game, after Nortmans first 2 punts, I did wonder if you'd managed an old switcheroo!!!
It was AWESOME! Got on the field before the game, got a stadium tour the day after (saw Shad Khan's personal suite!).

Shame we lost!
Sponsored Links
Old 06.12.2017, 03:11 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
It was AWESOME! Got on the field before the game, got a stadium tour the day after (saw Shad Khan's personal suite!).

Shame we lost!
That is awesome buddy, watching the game I couldn't help but think your there somewhere having the best time ever! How was the college game? That I have to do at some point! Amazing to get on the field, I was lucky enough the time I went ( I was like 10 feet from Jimmy Smith!!), really an experience.

Do you guys still hang about on here games at? I've been lurking on duvalpride but miss the games with you guys. We're actually good and, whisper it, we may actually make the freaking playoffs! Just need to get the baby eaters out the way!
Old 11.12.2017, 10:28 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagfan81 View Post

Do you guys still hang about on here games at?
Not any more. The Forum is slowly dying. We have all on off to various Twitter and Facebook groups.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
Not any more. The Forum is slowly dying. We have all on off to various Twitter and Facebook groups.
Sums up the death of the forum perfectly. Basically most people have swapped the ability to have useful discourse to the 10 second thought and the 10 second soundbite, it's the modern way folks!
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGroom View Post
Sums up the death of the forum perfectly. Basically most people have swapped the ability to have useful discourse to the 10 second thought and the 10 second soundbite, it's the modern way folks!
Where there is that. And with you own group you can exclude the morons who do nothing but try and wind people up. Although most have been banned from here, there are still a few.

Tags
#tealcurtain , anger is an energy , anger is god , don't look back in anger , pma , thefutureisnortman