NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1167 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 25.11.2018, 06:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Anyone else blacked out from the Eagles/Giants AND the Seahawks/Panthers?

Oh, 33 minutes late the Panthers game is now available after much opening and closing of the app.
Old 25.11.2018, 10:47 PM
Rookie

Yep, if you go back far enough on this thread you will see that I flagged the issue before the season started. I reported it, but they said they could not fix it. I gave up and purchased Chromecast (I now cast the NFL Gamepass App from my phone onto my TV).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions_Fan View Post
Anyone having problems with NFL Gamepass Europe App on Xbox One, too?

The app does not start.
I can see the typical NFL Gamepass picture at startup, but then only a black screen ....

NFL Gamepass Europe really s***s ... the worst company ever.
Since 2,5 years only problems ...

Android App is working fine ...

After I unistalled the NFL Gamepass Europe Xbox One App ... I reinstalled it ... everything looks good ... then I was asked to login, login successfull and the app switches to a black screen ... wtf?
I know the problem with the black screen, that happens usually every day when I start the app for the first time ... but after two or three attempts it starts normally, but not today?

I have the same problem since weeks or let's say since months.
Since yesterday that screen occurs every time, before yesterday it helped to start the app several times ... but not anymore?
Old 26.11.2018, 08:41 PM
Starter

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmrscookiejar View Post
Yep, if you go back far enough on this thread you will see that I flagged the issue before the season started. I reported it, but they said they could not fix it. I gave up and purchased Chromecast (I now cast the NFL Gamepass App from my phone onto my TV).

48h after my E-Mail to the support ... no answer.
It's just a shame.
I mean ... Deltatre is by far the worst company ever, they destroyed NFL Gamepass completely.... I mean here and there you can read about problems in the last 2 years? Is that really the way to make NFL Gamepass better?
It already starts with no response from the support.

I mean ... via Edge Browser it is not working very well on the Xbox and I don't have any other option except watching on my mobile phone ...
Old 02.12.2018, 10:49 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Anyone else blacked out from the Eagles/Giants AND the Seahawks/Panthers?

Oh, 33 minutes late the Panthers game is now available after much opening and closing of the app.
Yeah I was blacked on 2 games last week and it appears I can't watch viks or 4th rs games tonight
Old 01.02.2019, 12:52 PM
Team Captain

Seems like our subscription fee just became better value.

I'm hearing that NFL Network will broadcast two AAF games per week.

http://dblcoverage.com/aaf-games-set...st-super-bowl/
Old 05.02.2019, 02:32 PM
Starter

Might have already been answered but not looked back through the thread - has anyone had issues with PS4 app crashing recently. Last couple of nights the app has crashed with one of the error reports.

Luckily I have apple tv, so will install the app on there and login and test that.
Old 18.06.2019, 06:56 PM
Hall of Fame

Heard talk of a 2019 price increase.

Anyone heard/seen anything similar and have any actual prices?
Old 18.06.2019, 07:03 PM
Team Captain

Got email just now...

Updates for 2019

Can't read this email properly?

Important information about your NFL Game Pass subscription

With the countdown to the 2019 NFL season underway, we wanted to share details regarding your current NFL Game Pass subscription.

For the 2019 NFL season, the price of Season Pro in your market is increasing by 2.9%. This will take the price to GBP 143.99, which equates to an increase of less than 20p per week from NFL Kickoff to Super Bowl LIV. If you paid by instalments in 2018, your 2019 subscription fee will be split across 4 equal monthly payments. If you would like to update your payment preference to instalments, this can be done by following the steps we’ll provide by email on July 1, 2019.

As a reminder, your subscription will continue to include live games, including the Playoffs & Super Bowl LIV, Game In 40, condensed game highlights, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, NFL Programs and more. We’ll also be introducing a series of new features based on fan feedback that will help make the 2019 season our best ever.

Smart TV Apps (New)

We are pleased to introduce new Samsung & LG Smart TV apps for NFL Game Pass. These will be available to download by the start of the 2019 NFL Regular Season, giving you the ability to watch the NFL on more devices than ever before.

Super Bowl LIV & 2020 NFL Pro Bowl Contests

As part of your subscription, you will have the chance to win one of two unique contests including 2 tickets for Super Bowl LIV in Miami and 2 tickets for the 2020 NFL Pro Bowl in Orlando.

To be eligible to enter, all you need to do is have your auto-renew settings turned on and successfully complete your payment ahead of the 2019 NFL season.

Full contest rules and details will be provided by email on July 1, 2019. Due to competition regulation, please note that the contest is only available to subscribers in Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Norway and Spain.

Scheduled Downloads (New)

Know you’re going to miss the game live? This season, you’ll be able to wake up to your team’s highlights automatically downloaded directly to your mobile or tablet, making it easier to catch up than ever before.

NFL Game Pass: Film Sessions - Season 2 (New)

An NFL Game Pass exclusive! This year, there will be 17 new episodes of the hit series NFL Game Pass: Film Sessions. Catch the first two episodes available now featuring Colts quarterback Andrew Luck and Jets safety Jamal Adams, with new episodes available weekly.

Home of NFL 100 (New)

To celebrate the league’s 100th season, there will be a host of amazing shows highlighting the past, present and future of the NFL. NFL Game Pass will be your one stop shop for everything NFL 100 all season long.

Watch Around The World* (New)

Planning on going overseas but don’t want to miss the action? This season, we’ve got you covered. You’ll now be able to watch NFL Game Pass in 181 countries around the world; including Australia, Japan, Brazil, Mexico and many more!

What do you need to do?

All we ask is that you keep enjoying NFL Game Pass throughout the offseason. Should you prefer not to return for the 2019 NFL season, you will be able to do so. We will be sending further information detailing the steps to amend or cancel your auto-renewal preferences by email on July 1, 2019.

If you any have further questions, please visit our FAQs here.

NFL Game Pass
Old 18.06.2019, 07:12 PM
Pro

A slight increase in price justified by more content seems fair enough.

I go back and forth between Sky and NFL Gamepass, depending on my experience of the previous season (Gamepass was awful for a while, but has improved) and my team's (Colts) schedule.

Need to give this some thought for 2019.
Old 19.06.2019, 07:41 AM
All Pro

I was about to post that email

The Bears are going to be on prime time and probably sky plenty... success brings blackouts. I'll be watching a lot of games on tuesday and wednesday i think

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super