Who else is fed up with rex ryan? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Old 27.11.2010, 10:04 PM
Starter

Default Who else is fed up with rex ryan?

He constantly moans about other players and coaches.
I wish finlay was fit when we played them as he would have ran rings around revis as finlays sizeand finlay would have just knocked him over.
But it do not matter if a (example) player scored 10 times against the jets ryan would still moan about him.
Ryan is just a jealous man (sorry jets fans)
Old 27.11.2010, 10:41 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley82 View Post
He constantly moans about other players and coaches.
Rex on the Patriots:

"Obviously, they're playing great. They're making big plays on defense, but their offense, that's where you start with. They seemed at times, almost looked like they were unstoppable."

Rex on Bill Belichick:

"I feel confident. But I'm still not in Bill Belichick's class, and I know that."

Rex on the Bengals and Carson Palmer:

"They got these great weapons. There's no question that it's hard to match up with them. So I think it's probably pretty tempting to just throw it. Unfortunately, they've thrown some interceptions but Carson, he's still got as good an arm as there is in this league."

Just some extracts from Rex's last few press conferences, couldn't find any negative comments about coaches or players though :P
Old 28.11.2010, 12:36 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
Rex on the Patriots:

"Obviously, they're playing great. They're making big plays on defense, but their offense, that's where you start with. They seemed at times, almost looked like they were unstoppable."

Rex on Bill Belichick:

"I feel confident. But I'm still not in Bill Belichick's class, and I know that."

Rex on the Bengals and Carson Palmer:

"They got these great weapons. There's no question that it's hard to match up with them. So I think it's probably pretty tempting to just throw it. Unfortunately, they've thrown some interceptions but Carson, he's still got as good an arm as there is in this league."

Just some extracts from Rex's last few press conferences, couldn't find any negative comments about coaches or players though :P
I would like to tell you the above statement is Riley's opinion. One I'm sure most Packer fans don't share. Also what is a Rex Ryan thread doing in the Packers section . There's a Jets section and a general NFL section. This has nothing to do with Green Bay...
Old 28.11.2010, 03:00 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanmurray View Post
I would like to tell you the above statement is Riley's opinion. One I'm sure most Packer fans don't share. Also what is a Rex Ryan thread doing in the Packers section . There's a Jets section and a general NFL section. This has nothing to do with Green Bay...
I was a bit surprised to find this thread in the Packers section rather than the Patriots section or the Fins section. I didn't think we had any major problems with fans of the Pack, certainly not after the horrendous game we both played this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley82
Its just when rex moans about woodson getting MVP for last season (defence) MVP
So really, a better post would have been "Is anyone fed up with Rex Ryan moaning about Defensive MVP last year?". Of course it would also help if you made the post at the time, rather than 6 months later. Also I don't think Rex moaned about Woodson at all. He just said he felt Revis should have won. To be honest, most coaches are going to back their guy to win it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozzer
surely it should have been in the NFL secion so everyone on this site could have commented and not just Packers fans ?
And sharp-eyed Jets fans scrolling down to the Jets section

Anyway Packers fans, I think my job defending Sexy Rexy here is done. Best of luck to you for your game on Sunday (potentially one of the highlights of the season) and for the rest of the year. I'll leave you all in peace

Last edited by Tocheb73; 28.11.2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 28.11.2010, 06:43 AM
Starter

Its just when rex moans about woodson getting MVP for last season (defence) MVP
and when he moans about other players.
Most packers fans do not like me because i do not like Mike carlson
Old 28.11.2010, 09:04 AM
All Pro

Ryan might have had a point when it came to Woodson for defensive MVP,i think he thought Revis should have got it, Revis was great last year not much between him and Woodson at all,Woodson probably sneaked it due to his all round game ie blitzing and ope-field tackling.

Not sure Packers fans don't like you Riley,and especially not because you don't like Mike Carlson, its just that some of your threads are in the wrong sections and seem to be a little bit pointless,like this Rex Ryan thread, surely it should have been in the NFL secion so everyone on this site could have commented and not just Packers fans ?