What Grinds Your Gears - Page 93 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Old 18.10.2012, 01:42 PM
Hall of Fame

Assumption - people who don't investigate for themselves or ask questions, they just believe the rumour or bad press and run with it like they have all the facts. And then disappear when the truth outs.
Old 18.10.2012, 08:25 PM
Starter

mtv still being in the music channel section and still having the nerve to call themselves music television
they created a mtv channel to show their own tv shows yet still put em out al day on mtv normal aswell, i remember when mtv meant something now its drivel like the valleys.
Old 23.10.2012, 11:21 AM
All Pro

People who use the term 'glass ceiling' in ways which demonstrate they don't know what it means.
Old 31.10.2012, 10:10 PM
GOAT

fireworks on any night other than the 5th of November (and thats only because its fair enough) as there just bloody annoying.
Old 31.10.2012, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
fireworks on any night other than the 5th of November (and thats only because its fair enough) as there just bloody annoying.
This so much.

And on the subject of fireworks (which should not be available for the public to buy imo, just restricted to public displays), why does just about every one these days have to be so ridiculously loud? Bonfire night these days is like spending a night in Fallujah...
Old 31.10.2012, 10:50 PM
Banned

Bitter Spurs fans who have twelve tweets slagging off the League Cup on the night they concede two goals in the last five minutes and get knocked out by Norwich. Apparently they're better than Chelsea and Arsenal because they don't care about winning a cup.
Old 31.10.2012, 11:03 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingJay33 View Post
Bitter Spurs fans who have twelve tweets slagging off the League Cup on the night they concede two goals in the last five minutes and get knocked out by Norwich. Apparently they're better than Chelsea and Arsenal because they don't care about winning a cup.
lol, yeah cos we know how converted that cup is, i was glad when we (Charlton) went out, its just a pain.

the only teams that should care about it are PL teams who arent chasing a top 4 spot or trying to avoid the drop (and thats a fairly small set.)
Old 01.11.2012, 03:00 PM
Pro

Old People and shopping trollies... they do one of 3 things, either too slow in the aisles, stop completely in the aisles, talking to Beryl about what they are going to have for dinner next friday before they go to bingon and finally, using MY ankles as a shopping trolley safety stop... seriously, I know im short and thin but C'MON you CAN see me!

Train Services are always late or early... never at their specified time

Any ITV Channel and Channel 4 when they cut quality viewing out to broadcast crap like X Factor, Im a Celeb, Big Brother and the rest of that tripe... INCLUDING Soccer... the most pointless and boring game on earth
Old 02.11.2012, 05:26 PM
All Pro

The way Notre Dame is pronounced Stateside, makes me feel all snobbish when
I go French style.

The way a boy/girlfriend is described as a partner, it is logical but seems (to me) to
be sterile and unromantic. It's as if the couple have evolved in their relationship
beyond BF/GF and entered a new phase where they are...... partners.
Old 02.11.2012, 09:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattchew View Post
The way Notre Dame is pronounced Stateside, makes me feel all snobbish when
I go French style.

The way a boy/girlfriend is described as a partner, it is logical but seems (to me) to
be sterile and unromantic. It's as if the couple have evolved in their relationship
beyond BF/GF and entered a new phase where they are...... partners.
Ive always thought the bf/gf thing a bit strange, i mean we have plenty of mates from both sexes who are boys/girls + friends etc.