that has to be the worst I have seen them play - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Old 05.12.2012, 10:07 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by b182dammit View Post
Again, great point about Kolb. If he had have been healthy we could have been ok. That said, Kolb is Whiz' backup QB coming into the year remember, he really got lucky Skelton went down. Also, the IF Kolb had stayed healthy I cant accept as an excuse from anyone. Its the reliance on that IF. We cant rely on that IF next year, we couldnt rely on it coming into the year. He is injury prone, always has been, always will be. I certainly would not stake any money on him getting through a season without being injured. We cant rely on a QB who we expect will get injured at some point
I do agree with the core Kolb sentiments there. I'm not saying he is the answer necessarily and he is Whiz's fault, just pointing towards his performances were on an upward trajectory and we'd be a comfy bunch.

Still not sure dumping Whiz is the answer right now. But that's not saying I'd be disappointed if he got fired on Monday.

Heap......disappointment, nice idea, nobody can deny.

Skelton starts Sunday 'QB that gives us the best chance to win', but he wasn't at any point during last Sundays game....

This is a testing season amongst any Cardinals fans books!
Old 05.12.2012, 10:07 PM
All Pro

Skelton is the starter again for the Seahawks game. Clearly the right choice, not sure about his confidence though.
Old 05.12.2012, 10:12 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKcardinalsfan View Post
I do agree with the core Kolb sentiments there. I'm not saying he is the answer necessarily and he is Whiz's fault, just pointing towards his performances were on an upward trajectory and we'd be a comfy bunch.

Still not sure dumping Whiz is the answer right now. But that's not saying I'd be disappointed if he got fired on Monday.

Heap......disappointment, nice idea, nobody can deny.

Skelton starts Sunday 'QB that gives us the best chance to win', but he wasn't at any point during last Sundays game....

This is a testing season amongst any Cardinals fans books!
Totally agree, his performances were everything we needed early in the year. He simply cant be relied upon from a health standpoint. I dont like expecting his to go down and leave another season in ruins.

Heap, it was worth a shot, however he did nothing last year, and has been unfit throughout his stay here. It just seems a strange point to ditch him so late.

Skeltons confidence is going to be fragile. All our QBs confidence will be shot to bits, or has been at some point this year. Its a shame. At least Browner will be out this week.
Old 06.12.2012, 08:44 AM
Pro Bowler

Skelton is a free agent next year so we can hope he will go out there and use it for a shop window....after all with his brother if you buy one you get one free
Old 07.12.2012, 07:00 AM
Starter

out D is totally fine... in the draft we need a competive 1st round QB... and thererafter get the o-line sorted out ... then big Larry and co and start pulling the strings between the numbers! and as for our running backs... they are totally fine, once all are fit we have a group of them that can pose a thret to any team!
The only way we are going to have a winning season is sorting the QB position out!!
#wehavehadnoutsincewarner!
Old 07.12.2012, 08:12 AM
Pro Bowler

I think the problem with the RBs is they are never healthy.
even LSH if often nicked up
Old 07.12.2012, 09:54 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko2k5 View Post
out D is totally fine... in the draft we need a competive 1st round QB... and thererafter get the o-line sorted out ... then big Larry and co and start pulling the strings between the numbers! and as for our running backs... they are totally fine, once all are fit we have a group of them that can pose a thret to any team!
The only way we are going to have a winning season is sorting the QB position out!!
#wehavehadnoutsincewarner!
I really hope we go nowhere near a QB in the first round of this draft, there's really nothing there after Geno Smith, who will go no.1. Even then, not 100% sure about him that high, though if he fell to us, maybe.

We have to go OT in the 1st round, I guess it would either be Loeckel or Matthews from the Aggies. I think Loeckel will be off the board when we pick, so we we probably have to reach for an OL, which I am happy to do in the circumstances.

The RBs we have will never be fine, not ever, none of them will stay healthy consistently. I am sick of having Beanie on this team, he is either not suited up at all or he is not 100%.
Old 09.12.2012, 11:00 PM
All Pro

referencing the title of this thread....................

You were saying? I think it got worse
Old 10.12.2012, 12:48 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKcardinalsfan View Post
referencing the title of this thread....................

You were saying? I think it got worse
your right we have a new winner!!!!! I watched to the end the game had a kind of morbid facination

sooner whiz goes the better he's lost this team

today he had the guy he appointed starting qb and his starting rb in and the oline held up ok but we didnt look like a nfl caliber team.

Isay again we didnt look like an NFL team
I dont think you can blame injuries for that. there are plenty of teams racked by injuries but none of them look like an out of their depth amature team.

I think they have to fire Whiz now...They have to show someting to the fans
Old 10.12.2012, 01:49 AM
Starter

Not been on here in a while but all I am going to say is Whiz Done end of it is pretty obvious the team - his team - isn't responding