Any Team, Any Player jerseys now in stock at Europe.NFLShop.com - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 04.09.2014, 02:11 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsteelshat View Post
Just for info. I bought a personalised Titans jersey (20 Sankey) not heard a thing at present from Kitbag
Give them a ring. I ordered an XL a while back (see earlier rants!) Heard nothing and got nowhere with emails so rang them. They had all sizes except XL so were just sat there doing nothing about it. I checked my previous Nike Freeman jersey and it's an L anyway lol so I re ordered yesterday. Hopefully get it tomorrow as I paid for 48 hour delivery although my order status is still "picking"
Old 04.09.2014, 05:16 PM
Rookie

No Eagles Away Jersey??
Old 04.09.2014, 09:20 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news.............but I was under the impression the Cowboys home jersey was white?
Shame as I want to get Michael Irvin in white. Never mind, blue it is then
Old 08.09.2014, 06:38 PM
Team Captain

ordered three items including one personalised jersey but not heard anything. was told 3 days shipping for the jersey and 2 days for the rest but still nothing has come. money soon left my account quick enough though. I'm gonna give another few days and if not demand money back. ordered 3 weeks before my brothers birthday but getting close now. absolutely rubbish service once again.
Old 10.09.2014, 10:21 AM
Rookie

I ordered 3 jerseys 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything. Tried to find an email address on the site and it kept showing an error on the page!

Does anyone know what the turnaround for jerseys is and what the email address is?

Thanks!
Old 10.09.2014, 12:01 PM
Pro

I ordered a custom Bucs jersey on 13 August and the status was 'Available from 15/08/2014'. The jerseys were delayed and this was then updated to 01/09/2014. They didn't inform me of this, I found this out by phoning them and checking the availability on their website.

The jersey has sat at 'Picking' stage for over a week now, so without any further clarification, I phoned them again. I have been given different excuses on the three occasions I have spoken to them in the last few days. One person said that the fonts are different so they are waiting for the correct letters to come in which should be today. Another said that they are not sure when they are able to print it, so could send me the jersey plain! This was all after I was told that 'Picking' meant that it was ready to be sent from the warehouse and the jersey currently says 'In Stock' on their website.

Kitbag are clearly an absolute shambles!
Old 11.09.2014, 09:49 AM
Team Captain

i received an email back saying they didn't have all the letters to print the name and that it would be done today so I am now expecting it soon. If i don't have it in the next week then they shall be receiving a phone call. Thinking of informing trading standards as well. Shouldn't be selling items that aren't ready or available.
Old 11.09.2014, 11:49 AM
Team Captain

I'm thinking of ordering a Giants Justin Tuck jersey to wear to the game on 28th September, I know a couple of people who work at Wembley Stadium so hoping to get it signed. Will be thinking of doing the same with an Osi Umenyiora jersey. The Giants website is selling Justin Tuck jerseys at a much cheaper price than players who are on the team, should I order from there or is it better to order a custom jersey from NFL Europe Shop? I'm wondering in terms of overall price (import fees etc) and delivery times.
Old 12.09.2014, 09:44 AM
Team Captain

got a dispatch email today so will wait and see on what the quality is like when it turns up.
Old 13.09.2014, 08:57 AM
Pro

Jersey has arrived, not happy! The number 4 on the back is not stuck down properly and is peeling in one corner.

Last edited by simsini; 13.09.2014 at 09:31 AM.