Amazon.com ? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 02.09.2014, 09:12 PM
Team Captain

Wink Amazon.com ?

Just a quick heads up.

Seem to be some nice caps and stuff available sold by Amazon. Got a Packers cap for 12 dollars plus 5 dollars delivery - about 12 pounds total. Think it said that also covered UK handling charges - may be an option for some. I dont think you pay import charges on items under 15 dollars
Old 10.09.2014, 04:25 PM
Team Captain

Talking

Cap arrived today - really nice, ready for IS game 1 now .

Only took 8 days from the US. No custom charge etc so 12gbp total ........ probably arrived quicker than if I had ordered from Kitbag/ NFL Europe!

Last edited by FWOODPACKER; 10.09.2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10.09.2014, 09:10 PM
Starter

Yeah I use this service a lot for bills gear and its so cheap this way!! Got a C.J SPILLER eligible receiver t-shirt delivered to the UK for about a tenner
All you have to do is go on Amazon.com and type in what your looking for, then make sure you tick the 'amazon global eligible' box down the side and it will bring up the items that they will ship to the UK for a price that will include you shipping, taxes and everything so you don't get any nasty customs charges when its delivered
On top of all this the actual delivery times are often a lot quicker than they state. You really cant go wrong.