Injury report and thoughts heading into Dolphins - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Chicago Bears

Old 17.10.2014, 10:49 AM
Team Captain

Default Injury report and thoughts heading into Dolphins

Morning all, is it really a week since Atlanta! Can we not ride the wave of optimism just a bit longer.

I’m really nervous heading into Miami, it’s a must win before heading into New England and then the Bye week.

If we can grab win here suddenly our record heading into the Bye week is pretty much bang on pre season predictions from even the most optimistic of people.
A few thoughts heading into Miami...

On the back of what can only be described as his worst Bears performance,can Mills bounce back against Cameron wake of all people? I think we will see plenty of help for Mills on that side to counter act that. If Mills gets his feet right he can keep wake back but at some point Jay is going to get got. Expect to see plenty of help for Mills on that side throughout the game.

It’s that point for me that holds the key, if we can keep Jay clean and the pocket clear we have a really good chance what Jay however can’t do is throw short balls, the Dolphins CB’s will be looking all day for a short ball to jump in on. Jay has to air it out this week, we need to release Matt early and allow Brandon,Alshon and Marty to be the towers they are and go above the dolphins CB’S. Anything lower then 5’9 is going to be picked off.

Other notes to keep an eye on through Sunday

Pressure on Tannehill results in interceptions...can our front four once again show up?

Will our Defence continue to make plays this week?

Will Chris Conte finish a game?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS TOO BEARS FANS..

Here is the Injury report heading into this Sunday
Jonathan Bostic (LB) Back LP Wednesday and Thursday
Lance Briggs (LB) Ribs, DNP Wednesday and Thursday
Jermon Bushrod (T) Knee/Ankle LP Wednesday, FP Thursday
Chris Contie (S) Shoulder DNP Wednesday and Thursday
Ahmad Dixon (S) Hamstring LP Wednesday and Thursday
Matt Forte (RB) Not Injury related DNP no news on Thursday
Shea McClellin (LB) Hand FP Wednesday and Thursday
Sherrick McManis (CB) Quadricep/Knee LP Wednesday, FP Thursday
Jordan Mills (T) Foot DNP Wednesday, LP Thursday
Stephen Pea (DT) Not injury related DNP Wednesday, No news on Thursday
D.J Williams (LB) Neck DNP Wednesday, LP Thursday
Old 17.10.2014, 12:32 PM
MVP

With regards to Mills, I read that with Bushrod back, they are might swing Ola to the other side and bench Mills....

Will be a tougher test this week for our LB's if its the same inexperienced group.

The Atlanta run game is terrible, the Dolphins a somewhat better.
Old 17.10.2014, 12:47 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Bear View Post
With regards to Mills, I read that with Bushrod back, they are might swing Ola to the other side and bench Mills....

Will be a tougher test this week for our LB's if its the same inexperienced group.

The Atlanta run game is terrible, the Dolphins a somewhat better.
Yea I read that Danny in regards to Ola however when asked yesterday Coach said Mills is the better RT and if fit will be starting. It's good to have Bushrod back and I think OLA has done a wonderful job.

I think what could happen will be decided today in terms of practice.

If Mills doesn’t fully practice I would expect him to be rested out of this one with OLA coming in. Either way I still expect to see added help on that side of the line.

I'm happy with whatever LB'S are put out, I expect Lance will miss this week so our LB corp may well be

Shea
Bostic
Williams

Would prefer Jones or Sharpton over williams purely for speed and reaction. D.J is done for me