Superbash 2014 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 30.12.2013, 09:21 PM
Team Captain

Default Superbash 2014

Hi All,

So with the playoffs on the brow and the superbash in just over a month.. here goes with the first thread haha.

do we know if it's going to stay at Koko? I need to book a hotel room as last time i was stood outside Euston station until 5am for it to open, then 6am for the underground to open and was just a bit much.

Has anyone already booked a hotel for this and maybe want to share taxi fares there / back?

I know it's a little bit late and everything but yaknow..

cheers all.
Old 31.12.2013, 09:56 AM
All Pro

Has anyone heard of any competitions yet? Normally there are a few floating around before xmas but I've not seen any yet.
Old 31.12.2013, 12:26 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley2003 View Post
Hi All,

So with the playoffs on the brow and the superbash in just over a month.. here goes with the first thread haha.

do we know if it's going to stay at Koko? I need to book a hotel room as last time i was stood outside Euston station until 5am for it to open, then 6am for the underground to open and was just a bit much.

Has anyone already booked a hotel for this and maybe want to share taxi fares there / back?

cheers all.
But how do you know you'll get a ticket? Aren't tickets only available as competition prizes?
Old 31.12.2013, 03:05 PM
Pro Bowler

^ thats what I was thinking.
Old 31.12.2013, 04:00 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley2003 View Post
Hi All,

cheers all.
We've booked again, as from Scotland, we going on Koko, but if not we can change hotel, but all flights booked, coming down with wife and little one this year (3 months old) so just me hogga and his wife to superbash
Old 31.12.2013, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

If it's still at koko I won't even try for tickets. It was a shambles last year.
Old 31.12.2013, 04:19 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSTDriver View Post
If it's still at koko I won't even try for tickets. It was a shambles last year.
True, but it's nice meeting up with everyone that we don't see but once a year, and I can't ever moan about free
Old 31.12.2013, 05:08 PM
Team Captain

Smile

Tickets or no tickets my train tickets are sorted as our those of badger and Byatt...

Working on the same assumption that we will be in kook.

And if I don't get tickets......? Well we will find somewhere to watch it I'm sure

Not failed so far looking forward to seeing chazeboy hogga blue lionman steeler mike etc etc.

The pub opposite was ace last year.

Matt
Old 31.12.2013, 05:20 PM
Pro

Cool Can't believe that nothing has been organized yet!!!

I can't believe that nothing is announced of where the superbash will be! and how tickets will be distributed! people come from all over the place to see this and with the Super Bowl a month away you would think that something would be announced earlier. I live relatively local so im thinking more about other people and also I doubt many will be working the Monday morning after that so there employers will need to know if they plan on taking a day off work. Also does anyone think that the people who have attended both games this year will have a priority for the tickets as well?
Old 31.12.2013, 05:36 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcking View Post
I can't believe that nothing is announced of where the superbash will be! and how tickets will be distributed! people come from all over the place to see this and with the Super Bowl a month away you would think that something would be announced earlier. I live relatively local so im thinking more about other people and also I doubt many will be working the Monday morning after that so there employers will need to know if they plan on taking a day off work. Also does anyone think that the people who have attended both games this year will have a priority for the tickets as well?
Good point or hey could use the signed up for all three this year