The one decision we havent talked about.... - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 30.01.2014, 08:56 PM
Pro Bowler

Wink The one decision we havent talked about....

So we've been discting everything so far.... the tickets, the competitions, the food and beer, alternate venues.... but we've missed one of the most important...
what jersey we're wearing! I've torn at the moment. I have this years Allen jersey, a throwback Tarkenton, and an away McNabb jersey I picked up recently for a steal on ebay. Leaning towards the throwback because it'll be less common and the mcnabb is white which will show up beer and food

So cmon all whatcha gonna be wearing?
Old 30.01.2014, 09:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhysd2 View Post
So we've been discting everything so far.... the tickets, the competitions, the food and beer, alternate venues.... but we've missed one of the most important...
what jersey we're wearing! I've torn at the moment. I have this years Allen jersey, a throwback Tarkenton, and an away McNabb jersey I picked up recently for a steal on ebay. Leaning towards the throwback because it'll be less common and the mcnabb is white which will show up beer and food

So cmon all whatcha gonna be wearing?
Haha I have been mulling this over as well mate. I am a Colts fan and have an away colts Manning shirt and a Luck home shirt. I think I will go for the Luck jersey as it is nicer, but Manning is far more relevant. Also one of them will go to one of my mates for the night. Decisions to be made for sure... I am stuck
Old 30.01.2014, 09:11 PM
Team Captain

I have Reebok Manning, Nike Manning and customised Reebok Giants with son's name and year he was born in as the number, all home. Will be wearing my Nike Manning jersey, the Reebok ones have been retired. Only got the Nike one a week before the Steelers@Vikings game and washed it for the first time last week to prepare for Sunday.
Old 30.01.2014, 09:23 PM
Pro Bowler

Homemade sanchez t shirt, cause he dosent play so no suiting up, gotta keep it as authentic as possible
Old 30.01.2014, 09:28 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazeboy View Post
Homemade sanchez t shirt, cause he dosent play so no suiting up, gotta keep it as authentic as possible
lol love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khas85 View Post
I have Reebok Manning, Nike Manning and customised Reebok Giants with son's name and year he was born in as the number, all home. Will be wearing my Nike Manning jersey, the Reebok ones have been retired. Only got the Nike one a week before the Steelers@Vikings game and washed it for the first time last week to prepare for Sunday.
do the customs ones cost much to get done?
Old 30.01.2014, 09:53 PM
Starter

Campbell, burgundy home shirt and Redskins jacket
Old 30.01.2014, 09:54 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
do the customs ones cost much to get done?
It was the first jersey I bought in 2010 when I decided the Giants were my team. Think I paid 100GBP and I think I had to pay the import fee also, can't remember how much that was now.
Old 30.01.2014, 09:57 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khas85 View Post
It was the first jersey I bought in 2010 when I decided the Giants were my team. Think I paid 100GBP and I think I had to pay the import fee also, can't remember how much that was now.
Ouch. Might get one when I'm out there this year then
Old 30.01.2014, 10:10 PM
Team Captain

Will let you others wear jerseys, was tempted to don my Aikman nike throwback road jersey, however I have since decided to wear a simple 'Boys tee and hoodie.

Last edited by #DC4L; 30.01.2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 30.01.2014, 10:13 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Ouch. Might get one when I'm out there this year then
I'm interested in finding out how and where to buy genuine throwbacks. Really want an Osi and Brandon Jacobs jerseys from around the 2009 season.