2015 wembley tickets - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 21.11.2014, 02:31 PM
Rookie

Default 2015 wembley tickets

Tried my best but couldnt find any information, assuming an actual date hasn't been announced yet so would like to know when the tickets went on sale last year as i missed them this year and ended up paying 80+ for £30 tickets. thanks.
Old 21.11.2014, 02:51 PM
Rookie

I had a quick look through my emails from last year the other day to try and make an educated guess.

I received the email announcing the ticket release on November 26th and the tickets were then released on December 3rd.

I'm pretty certain it's been a little different every year mind!!
Old 21.11.2014, 07:54 PM
Pro Bowler

Here's last years email....
Initial ticket sales details are confirmed, with a season ticket presale beginning at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, December 3, for 2013 season ticket holders.

Season tickets will go on sale to all fans from 10 a.m. on Thursday, December 5 with Premium Club and Club seats available.

Following this, season tickets across all price categories will go on sale from 10 a.m. on Tuesday, December 10.
Old 22.11.2014, 04:55 PM
Rookie

I think single game tickets went on sale around the 20th january for this years games
Old 23.11.2014, 10:28 AM
Pro Bowler

Wink

I'm going away for work this week and am having to blackmail an engineer into letting me use the business lap top to gain access to the net ! But a question. Why when the games start in October 2015 do they feel the need to put tickets on sale on the run up to Christmas ??!! Why not February When you've got a couple of wage packets in the bank after the financial wipe out of the festive season. Is anyone else balancing turkey and tinsel against season tickets !
Old 23.11.2014, 11:45 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggit View Post
Why when the games start in October 2015 do they feel the need to put tickets on sale on the run up to Christmas ??!! Why not February When you've got a couple of wage packets in the bank after the financial wipe out of the festive season. Is anyone else balancing turkey and tinsel against season tickets !
Yes, something I battle with every year too. I generally just end up taking the hit and hoping, once it's done it's 3 more games to look forward too with only the train fare left to pay

I think it's something else that gets over looked when we see sell outs every year. Most of the tickets get sold when peoples bank balances are stretched the most.
Old 23.11.2014, 12:16 PM
Pro Bowler

Red face

Glad I'm not the only one and I don't have kids and a husband. I think the hierarchy get carried away with how marvellous they are getting this organized that they forget about the average persons ability to pay for it. Simple things like announcing game times with tickets helps you sort out what tickets to go for or whether you can afford all three if hotels aren't needed for all of them make a vast difference. But then if you're on their salaries I can see how that becomes lost. I wonder if an email sent tonight will be read out and taken any notice of !!
Old 23.11.2014, 10:29 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggit View Post
Glad I'm not the only one and I don't have kids and a husband. I think the hierarchy get carried away with how marvellous they are getting this organized that they forget about the average persons ability to pay for it. Simple things like announcing game times with tickets helps you sort out what tickets to go for or whether you can afford all three if hotels aren't needed for all of them make a vast difference. But then if you're on their salaries I can see how that becomes lost. I wonder if an email sent tonight will be read out and taken any notice of !!
We've bought tickets for the last 6 years and always worried about getting them.
Our groups grown from 4 up to eight and some of them just buy outside the ground and it's always £40/50 for a pair
Old 25.11.2014, 07:54 PM
Pro Bowler

The same here, Christmas with a wife and two kids ain't cheap, so the credit card takes a real hammering with these tickets too.
How early do NFL tickets for the next season go on sale in the States ?
Old 25.11.2014, 10:47 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylslinn View Post
The same here, Christmas with a wife and two kids ain't cheap, so the credit card takes a real hammering with these tickets too.
How early do NFL tickets for the next season go on sale in the States ?
The schedule comes out mid-April. So soon after that I'd guess.