Bills in London - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Old 08.01.2015, 12:02 AM
Pro Bowler

Default Bills in London

Guys

To let you know, I have been working hard the last month or two with a promotor and can confirm that the 24th October, the saturday before the Jags Bills game, there will be a Pre Game Bash for Bills fans, not just in the UK, but around the World who are coming to the game. I will post more details up later, but they can be found on the UK Bills Backers twitter feed @BillsBackerUK.

Also im looking into getting a block or a few rows reserved for the game, lower sideline, behind the Bills Bench, just need to know who is interested in getting involved in this. Let me know and how many tickets you would like

I will post more details up when i get them

Matt
Old 22.01.2015, 06:41 PM
Rookie

Default tickets

I am very interesting in tickets. www.buffalobills.cz
Go Bills!
Old 22.01.2015, 09:06 PM
Starter

Definitely up for the bash on the 24th, the wife and I are staying in London both nights that weekend to make the most of the Bills coming over......should be a great weekend
Regarding the block seating we already have seats in the lower sideline (Bills bench side) in block 125 row 20, but hopefully if you do sort something out we will still be near everyone.
Old 01.02.2015, 09:12 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain View Post
Guys

To let you know, I have been working hard the last month or two with a promotor and can confirm that the 24th October, the saturday before the Jags Bills game, there will be a Pre Game Bash for Bills fans, not just in the UK, but around the World who are coming to the game. I will post more details up later, but they can be found on the UK Bills Backers twitter feed @BillsBackerUK.

Also im looking into getting a block or a few rows reserved for the game, lower sideline, behind the Bills Bench, just need to know who is interested in getting involved in this. Let me know and how many tickets you would like

I will post more details up when i get them

Matt

Is the promoter the same that did the cowboys one??

I'd ask them how they found the experience and what they'd do differently if it is....

Just a friendly tip
Old 17.02.2015, 11:09 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Is the promoter the same that did the cowboys one??

I'd ask them how they found the experience and what they'd do differently if it is....

Just a friendly tip
It is the same guy, and they enjoyed the experience, ive been trying hard to emulate it, but its been difficult so far, but still 8 months left haha.

Slavek, if you have twitter, the ticket info is on there, be good to see you, if you come over

sept3rd, think we maybe a few rows in from of you, not sure on block will have to check the booking i made
Old 18.02.2015, 10:32 PM
Pro Bowler

Here we are Bills fans, this is the flyer for the Bills Bash on the Saturday before the Bills Jags matchup, come along meet fellow Bills from the UK and from around the world, there will be games, and special guests, to be revealed, hope to see you all there

Tickets can be brought here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/buffa...=eventurl_text
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _c3dVZcu.jpg (100.5 KB, 7 views)