Free Tickets via Sky VIP - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 11.09.2017, 08:28 AM
Rookie

No luck yet

The last I was told was to just take my email to the stadium on the day

I emails sky tickets on Friday so I'm waiting for them to reply, and I also emailed Wembley but my understanding is that they probably won't know

So I'm just waiting for a reply to my Sky email. Once I hear I'll post straight away
Old 11.09.2017, 09:42 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aime44 View Post
No luck yet

The last I was told was to just take my email to the stadium on the day

I emails sky tickets on Friday so I'm waiting for them to reply, and I also emailed Wembley but my understanding is that they probably won't know

So I'm just waiting for a reply to my Sky email. Once I hear I'll post straight away
I was in contact with them Friday, as it's a long way to travel to find out on the day that there are no tickets waiting for me....
Sky customer services unable to help and advised to contact the venue directly. Which would be a pointless phone call.

So a quick web search, and on Sky's own website it suggests a further email will be sent 3 days before the event as a reminder of the event.
I'm assuming at this point further collection details will be available.
Old 11.09.2017, 11:06 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigsey View Post
I have the same issue. Confirmed tickets but no details on collection.

I was told to email skysupport@weticketitcom who deal with it for Sky. the venue have little details until nearer the time.

I suspect they haven't updated the details box in the App as it says

"This is where the details for what they need to do on the day will go"

i will let you know when i get a response but it wouldn't hurt for a few more people to send them emails to kick them into action !
See above. It is wetickit.com that a response is needed from, not sky and not the venue.
Old 11.09.2017, 11:08 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro View Post
I was in contact with them Friday, as it's a long way to travel to find out on the day that there are no tickets waiting for me....
Sky customer services unable to help and advised to contact the venue directly. Which would be a pointless phone call.

So a quick web search, and on Sky's own website it suggests a further email will be sent 3 days before the event as a reminder of the event.
I'm assuming at this point further collection details will be available.
I think you are being very optimistic about an email three days before. Any other tickets I've had have had instructions already there in the app. the email just before simply repeats them. Here they have clearly forgotten to put the instructions in.
Old 12.09.2017, 07:25 AM
Pro

This is still bit wishy washy regarding tickets. It's only 12 days away surely should have some proper confirmation by now. It's a 5hr round trip for me and would be very upset to turn up and not get in.
Old 12.09.2017, 08:27 AM
Rookie

I've emailed the sky ticket email again
I'm sure true to sky they will leave it to thre last minute
Old 12.09.2017, 03:44 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco1974 View Post
This is still bit wishy washy regarding tickets. It's only 12 days away surely should have some proper confirmation by now. It's a 5hr round trip for me and would be very upset to turn up and not get in.
Nigh on 7 hour round trip for me so Im looking at hotels, not going to book anything until its sorted.

I got ticket to the british open golf last year through sky tickets and the tickets had a pdf with a voucher to take up when you got there.
Old 12.09.2017, 08:03 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hypnotoad View Post
Nigh on 7 hour round trip for me so Im looking at hotels, not going to book anything until its sorted.

I got ticket to the british open golf last year through sky tickets and the tickets had a pdf with a voucher to take up when you got there.
Let me know if you need a hotel for the Sunday night as I may have a hotel room going for a nominal charge that I may not be using.
Old 13.09.2017, 05:55 AM
Pro

My next issue is what if the apps down as it is now? I've not had an email confirming just the app confirming my tickets which is fine but if app not working how do I prove I got tickets at the collection point.
Old 13.09.2017, 06:40 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco1974 View Post
My next issue is what if the apps down as it is now? I've not had an email confirming just the app confirming my tickets which is fine but if app not working how do I prove I got tickets at the collection point.
Has anyone else tried Sky Chat on the app? I know there's also the risk that the app could be down but any conversations on the new Sky app chat is saved so if we do not get more info and run into any problems I've got several conversations saved to say look, this was your own asvice.
Still no reply from sky ticket email
I'll probably wait to the end of the week and then get back on Sky Chat as it's pretty ridiculous