NBA Thread - Page 565 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Old 22.06.2015, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPacker View Post
Going slightly off-topic, is it true that Nike are about to take over the clothing contract from the season after next? It might make the Clippers redesign somewhat redundant, rubbish as it is.
Why would it make it redundant? Just because they are taking over, it doesn't mean the uniform designs will change. Virtually all remain the same as happened when Nike got the NFL contract.
Old 26.06.2015, 12:07 AM
MVP

Booing draft picks as the kid walks up to the stage is absolutely disgraceful. I hope the Knicks never win a championship they are now top of my hate list
Old 26.06.2015, 08:35 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
Booing draft picks as the kid walks up to the stage is absolutely disgraceful. I hope the Knicks never win a championship they are now top of my hate list
That was not good at all.

Very happy with the Lakers' pick in Russell. Talk now too of trying to get Aldridge or Love. Not sure that will end up happening but would be great if it did.
Old 26.06.2015, 08:52 AM
GOAT

Quote:
admittedly i follow basketball in a fairly casual way but fans tend to react to that decision with there gut.

so wishing a whole team ill, i been its not like we could get much worse lol based on some booing seems a little harsh

you might as well wish every team badly because i'm sure most sets of fans have reacted badly to picks.
Old 26.06.2015, 09:26 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
admittedly i follow basketball in a fairly casual way but fans tend to react to that decision with there gut.

so wishing a whole team ill, i been its not like we could get much worse lol based on some booing seems a little harsh

you might as well wish every team badly because i'm sure most sets of fans have reacted badly to picks.
The fact that they were booing as the kid was walking to and on the stage really annoyed me if they had of just done it when his name was read that is some what forgiveable but ruining the night of his life was just nasty since he has done nothing wrong.

Anyway on to happier news Joey Buckets is an Indiana player so I'm now a pacers fan for a while.
Old 26.06.2015, 03:08 PM
MVP

Another former Duck had quite the day yesterday
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...180842313.html
Old 27.06.2015, 06:44 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah Nike are taking over but not sure when
Oh - goodie.
Next up on the list - the NHL, I hope.
Old 22.07.2015, 03:08 PM
Pro

Magic-Raptors in London in January. As a Magic fan I will make the effort to go, but doesn't look to appealing to the neutral. Will prob sell out anyway though.
Old 22.07.2015, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer7 View Post
Magic-Raptors in London in January. As a Magic fan I will make the effort to go, but doesn't look to appealing to the neutral. Will prob sell out anyway though.
Yeah Magic fan here as well, so I'm definitely going to try and go.

It might not look like the best matchup on paper, but we've got a division champion from last year, vs the Magic, who I think have one of the best core of young players in the league with six young players who look particularly promising - Oladipo, Payton, Gordon, Vucevic, Harris and the rookie Hezonja. 4 of those guys are top 10 draft picks from the last 3 years, and with that young core, I feel that the Magic could be a team on the rise over the next couple of years (fingers crossed anyway!).
Old 10.08.2015, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

Hello fellow NBA fans....

Seriously considering signing up to NBA League pass this year (fed up with BT sport only showing 1 Magic game during the last 2 seasons!), and was wondering what eveyone's opinions are??

I've subscribed to NFL Gamepass over the last few years which I think is great. What is the NBA version like in comparison? Good quality? Any major issues?

Also... a quick question about the billing, that I can't seem to find anywhere on their website. It says it is £20.99 per month for the premium version, or £17.99 per month for the regular version. Is this billed over 12 calendar months... or is billed just during the months of the season (i.e. 9 months). Or can you choose to pay in one installment?

Thanks in advance.