Da Bears - Monsters of the Midway Thread - Page 368 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Chicago Bears

Old 12.12.2010, 11:05 PM
All Pro

Not sure why I am still watching. Just awful.
Old 12.12.2010, 11:22 PM
Team Captain

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatme View Post
Not sure why I am still watching. Just awful.
I agree...... having said that I lost my link. Would you have one brother?
Old 13.12.2010, 12:14 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaz View Post
I agree...... having said that I lost my link. Would you have one brother?

what a load of you know what...

IMO they where told the packers score before the kick off,so when the pats scored the first TD,they thought "*** it,the pack lost we are still top" and just plane gave up...
Old 13.12.2010, 02:48 AM
All Pro

Just got outclassed really.

Oline was horrid. Manumanustolebearsmoneys got trucked so badly on one play, it was horrible. Guys missing tackles and being pushed backwards.

But, it's the sort of thing that can happen when everything goes against you. The Knox fumble was decided by a stray foot. Brady had quite a few tipped passes which evaded everyone.

I was pissed earlier, but have calmed myself down. I mean, Packers lost. Vikes at home is not easy but by no means scary. The Jets look poor. Packers have some really tough games, A-Rod may be out.

Still reason for optimism, after all, anything can happen if you reach the playoffs...
Old 13.12.2010, 08:04 AM
All Pro

Outplayed on both sides of the ball. Hopefully the Pats do us a favour next week and we get that win at Minnesota to make the playoffs.
Old 13.12.2010, 08:51 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStu View Post
Outplayed on both sides of the ball. Hopefully the Pats do us a favour next week and we get that win at Minnesota to make the playoffs.
Bears seem to be the type of team which just falls apart once in a while like we saw @ NYG and last night. Better to lose to an AFC team. I have faith they will come back from this and have an extra day to prepare for the Vikes. So unlike them to not compete in all 3 areas though. Kick up the backside could help in the long run.
Old 13.12.2010, 09:18 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaz View Post
Bears seem to be the type of team which just falls apart once in a while like we saw @ NYG and last night. Better to lose to an AFC team. I have faith they will come back from this and have an extra day to prepare for the Vikes. So unlike them to not compete in all 3 areas though. Kick up the backside could help in the long run.
I hope you're right. Win next week and playoffs are calling.
Old 13.12.2010, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Not much to say really except that we were beaten by qa better team if I'm honest. Provided we win the division I do not really care. As 2007 proved the best team does not always win in the end but the Pats are an awesome team at the moment and I think Lovie summed it up correctly - so we move on.

It is worth keeping an eye on Rodgers. If he is forced to sit by the medical guys like Cutler was there is a good chance we can take the division next week. It wouldn't like to leave it until Week 17 but it is good to see the Jets losing a bit of their momentum as we get closer to playing them.
Old 13.12.2010, 03:29 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by olig23 View Post
Not much to say really except that we were beaten by qa better team if I'm honest. Provided we win the division I do not really care. As 2007 proved the best team does not always win in the end but the Pats are an awesome team at the moment and I think Lovie summed it up correctly - so we move on.

It is worth keeping an eye on Rodgers. If he is forced to sit by the medical guys like Cutler was there is a good chance we can take the division next week. It wouldn't like to leave it until Week 17 but it is good to see the Jets losing a bit of their momentum as we get closer to playing them.
If you could choose a game to lose it's non divisional/conference ones. Bit of a Giants-esque performance last night and hopefully a reminder of what the NFL can do to you on Sundays. Rare to see Chicago beaten on three fronts but the Pats are good.
Old 13.12.2010, 04:49 PM
All Pro

I'm putting yesterday down as a GOOD day for the Bears, let's face it, nobody expected the Bears to beat the Pats, HOWEVER, EVERYBODY expected the Pack to beat the Lions, so yesterday ended as it started instead of the Pack gaining a game on us.