Premier League Thread - Page 55 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

  #541  
Old 12.12.2008, 04:12 AM
Ampersand Ampersand is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 12.12.2008
Posts: 33
Default

Mark_Duper - You're so full of garbage, I'm amazed you can even breathe. Khaled has you beat, yet you say "I still believe it" like some petulant child. I'm here to tell you that you are unequivocally wrong. The FA Cup draw is not fixed.

Let me say that again: The FA Cup draw is not fixed. You base your "facts" on "gut feeling". We all know how scientific that is. Well, let me tell you, that gut feeling is indigestion from the amount of stupidy in your system. Take some indigestion tablets and call me in the morning. Actually, take some constipation tablets too. Maybe if we can get you to spend enough time spewing this rubbish out then you'll have space for some actual logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Actually the oval spheres opened up like an easter egg and a large piece of paper was pulled from a slit. There was more than enough room for two or three slits in each sphere to accomodate unfolding events.
I don't know about how you open your easter eggs, but mine tend to crumble, but maybe I'm just forceful. Anyway...

Seriously Big Bird, what the Hell are you talking about? Do you actually spend time thinking this stuff over? Have you actually read this rubbish back to yourself? Please God tell me you were drunk. If you were drunk and writing that, I can forgive it. If you're sober and you actually meant it than I'm alarmed. Go back to Seseme Street, dipstick.

Towen5 - Congratulations. You've officially proven yourself to be a bigger fool than I am. What is wrong with you? You accuse people of attention seeking and yet oddly enough the post wasn't directed at you. Maybe you were attention seeking? Feeling left out? Poor baby.

You people are ridiculous. I've been reading you for a day and swearing at my monitor such is the level of stupidty I've seen on this thread. I fully expect to be banned for this post, and that's fine, but someone needed to give you a slap. Khaled and Merch outsmarted you, I just wanted to try and shake you back to reality.

Last edited by PavlovsDog; 12.12.2008 at 01:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 12.12.2008, 08:35 AM
Jiz's Avatar
Jiz Jiz is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 05.05.2004
Posts: 7,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
Whats the matter with these cheeseheads!! I'm starting to think that they are all the same person!!
You have just done exactly what your little buddy did and posted something completely irrelevant to the topic just to try and stir trouble.

Look its obviously and fact that both the FA Cup draw and World Cup draws are not rigged I think the argument has been put to bed particuarly by Khaleds posts. I dont know if people are continuing this 'debate' just to try and stir trouble but perhaps we should move back on topic as this is the premier league thread.
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 12.12.2008, 11:00 AM
Mark_Duper's Avatar
Mark_Duper Mark_Duper is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 18.09.2006
Posts: 5,147
Default

That is exactly my point about this forum. I have my belief others have theirs. We try to reason our beliefs and others the opposite. Its not always about who's right or wrong but why we believe what we do, and the points raised during such.

Im so petulant and childish just for sticking up for my beliefs, LOL. No thats being strong willed and unwaivering in my ideas. I never once said I was out to change peoples beliefs or ram this down their throat. I was merely being challenged on the questions and offered a response.

These latest comments just prove as to what I said to Merch. Its all about scoring points and getting one over on someone, never a true debate. Always trying to make someone look like an **** rather just having open honest debate. So it is really trying to say your wrong I told you so. Well how very childish and petulant this is then.

Ampersand is obviously a poster over the last couple of pages who I've rattled just because I won't agree with Khaled, doesn't need a Columbo to work that one out. How very petty to shout abuse and vitriol just for having an opinion, such a sign of the times. Maybe he knows I'm right
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 12.12.2008, 11:04 AM
Mark_Duper's Avatar
Mark_Duper Mark_Duper is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 18.09.2006
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiz2004 View Post
You have just done exactly what your little buddy did and posted something completely irrelevant to the topic just to try and stir trouble.

Look its obviously and fact that both the FA Cup draw and World Cup draws are not rigged I think the argument has been put to bed particuarly by Khaleds posts. I dont know if people are continuing this 'debate' just to try and stir trouble but perhaps we should move back on topic as this is the premier league thread.
The argument hasn't been put to bed don't shy away now just when its getting interesting. However I feel its pointless if all it turns into is an abusive slang fest, so I probably won't bother saying much more.

Last edited by Mark_Duper; 12.12.2008 at 11:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 12.12.2008, 12:04 PM
kennbry's Avatar
kennbry kennbry is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 14.10.2003
Posts: 1,630
Default

I think those draws are rigged too :|
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 12.12.2008, 12:57 PM
Jiz's Avatar
Jiz Jiz is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 05.05.2004
Posts: 7,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Duper View Post
That is exactly my point about this forum. I have my belief others have theirs. We try to reason our beliefs and others the opposite. Its not always about who's right or wrong but why we believe what we do, and the points raised during such.

Im so petulant and childish just for sticking up for my beliefs, LOL. No thats being strong willed and unwaivering in my ideas. I never once said I was out to change peoples beliefs or ram this down their throat. I was merely being challenged on the questions and offered a response.

These latest comments just prove as to what I said to Merch. Its all about scoring points and getting one over on someone, never a true debate. Always trying to make someone look like an **** rather just having open honest debate. So it is really trying to say your wrong I told you so. Well how very childish and petulant this is then.

Ampersand is obviously a poster over the last couple of pages who I've rattled just because I won't agree with Khaled, doesn't need a Columbo to work that one out. How very petty to shout abuse and vitriol just for having an opinion, such a sign of the times. Maybe he knows I'm right
There was a true debate, Khaled proved you wrong, yet you still stuck with your 'belief' (like its some kind of religion) and clealry have taken this thread off tangent.

Ampersand abused you not because you disagree with Khaled or are having an opinion but because you put your argument accross in a ridiculous manner.

Think about it and perhaps look at yours and your friends posts before always jumping on the victimised wagon.
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 12.12.2008, 01:05 PM
towen5's Avatar
towen5 towen5 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 16.09.2006
Posts: 9,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch1 View Post
Excuse me? Did I refer or in anyway direct that answer at you? I'd have thought the quotation of Mark's post, an earlier quote of his given in quotation marks and answer to what he wrote would have given you a clue, obviously not.
PROTIP: Stop giving it the 'holier than thou' attitude when I said nothing to you, it kind of doesn't work.
youve said the same thing to me in other posts.

And im not religious....
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 12.12.2008, 01:09 PM
towen5's Avatar
towen5 towen5 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 16.09.2006
Posts: 9,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiz2004 View Post
There was a true debate, Khaled proved you wrong, yet you still stuck with your 'belief' (like its some kind of religion) and clealry have taken this thread off tangent.

Ampersand abused you not because you disagree with Khaled or are having an opinion but because you put your argument accross in a ridiculous manner.

Think about it and perhaps look at yours and your friends posts before always jumping on the victimised wagon.
i don't know what you class a proof but as far as im aware no one has put forward any proof.

They were all opinions based upon recent draws. The only facts were what draws have been, thats not proof.
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 12.12.2008, 01:11 PM
Mark_Duper's Avatar
Mark_Duper Mark_Duper is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 18.09.2006
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiz2004 View Post
There was a true debate, Khaled proved you wrong, yet you still stuck with your 'belief' (like its some kind of religion) and clealry have taken this thread off tangent.

Ampersand abused you not because you disagree with Khaled or are having an opinion but because you put your argument accross in a ridiculous manner.

Think about it and perhaps look at yours and your friends posts before always jumping on the victimised wagon.
Jiz, Khaled did not prove anything, he offered his opinion and I mine. There have been more people than just me on here that think its fixed at times. Did I change my mind?, he offered some argument, an argument which didn't change my opinion. Yet I am holding onto my beliefs as you say like its some religion. Don't talk rubbish. He's holding onto his beliefs just as I. Just because you beg to differ to my opinion it is somehow ridiculous. Your in a dream world.

What makes you a hypocrite is the fact that you were quick to condone my friends and accept Ampersands behaviour, because of another thread that has nothing to do with this one. Your siding against me just because you don't like some of my friends and you know it. You've almost excused Ampersand comments by saying I asked for it. Different opinions or not I did not deserve an abusive torrent from some mindless idiot. Im sure you wouldn't have accepted such behaviour towards yourself and have quickly called in the mods to cry the victim.
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 12.12.2008, 01:15 PM
Mark_Duper's Avatar
Mark_Duper Mark_Duper is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 18.09.2006
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by towen5 View Post
i don't know what you class a proof but as far as im aware no one has put forward any proof.

They were all opinions based upon recent draws. The only facts were what draws have been, thats not proof.
Exactly mate. Totally agree. I never have once thrown a load of abuse and said that whatever Khaled/Merch had argued was absolute crap and they are talking out of their backsides. They offered opinions like mine, what a good debate should be.

Last edited by Mark_Duper; 12.12.2008 at 01:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 06:47 AM.