Dallas Cowboys tickets - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 22.05.2010, 10:56 AM
Rookie

Default Dallas Cowboys tickets

We are lucky enough to be visiting Dallas in August just when the Dallas Cowboys will be playing a pre-season home game against the Oakland Raiders. I am having real problems in getting tickets delivered to my home in the UK. Also, I would like to spend about £50 on each ticket but have no idea which seats to choose, as we have never been to a Football game before. [My son is a New England Patriots fan but dearly wants to see any game whilst we are in the US!] I would be so grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.
Old 02.08.2010, 09:58 PM
Rookie

Hey there, i can help you with this one as i recently bought three tickets to the Cowboys Vs Bears game and they arrived last thursday so i know that all is ligit. i used-

www.ticketnetwork.com

However i paid around £160 for each ticket (though they are regular season game tickets on the lower corners).and having checked out the tickets available for that game i reckon you could get some pretty decent seating I would suggest visiting the site and seeing what you can get for your cash, the site is very easy to navigate, with interactive maps. Probs for your cash the best would be in the second tier corners around section 205/204 or the equivalant on the other corners. The prices listed doesnt include shipping or service fee but you can see this at checkout.

They use FedEx so tickets take about 3 days or so to arrive to the UK if they are in hand to ship.

Hope this helps and enjoy the game