that has to be the worst I have seen them play - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Old 10.12.2012, 01:12 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Soul View Post
I have to say I was 100% against the Floyd pick. IMO it was the worst pick in Cardinal history when DeCastro was still there. Worse than taking Levi Brown rather than Adrain Peterson. because that pick mad e sense on a team that had a terrible O line.

But even tho I thought it was a bad pick. He has been a complete waste of space. Bad routes. Lazy hands. No effort. He may not be helped by his QBs, but he has to put in some effort. And I dont see any at all.

I would hope that if Fitz did go to someone it would be an AFC Team. but who wants to give up 20 million a year, and some high picks, for a wide receiver? I dont think anyone would, so while it could happen, he is likely to be a Cardinal at least until near the end of this contract.
Maybe back to Pitts. But they never pick high enough to make it feasible.
Went to college in Pittsburgh, born in and was ball boy for Minnesota, plenty of links for him, but like you say big contract and giving up a lot for him possibly wont happen. What would you accept for him? Are we talking a couple of 1sts or a high 1st with a 2nd?
Old 10.12.2012, 02:28 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1b View Post
Went to college in Pittsburgh, born in and was ball boy for Minnesota, plenty of links for him, but like you say big contract and giving up a lot for him possibly wont happen. What would you accept for him? Are we talking a couple of 1sts or a high 1st with a 2nd?
If I was lucky enough to decide I would want to trade with a higher team, swap firsts this year, have a 2nd this year, and next year's first.

but that would never happen. Not now Jerry in Dallas appears to have his WR of choice.
Old 12.12.2012, 11:03 PM
Starter

Wiz to swap qb's again for the game against the lions... i think i might giv him a phone call see if i can get in on a few plays...
Old 13.12.2012, 02:02 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicko2k5 View Post
Wiz to swap qb's again for the game against the lions... i think i might giv him a phone call see if i can get in on a few plays...
If you can throw the ball and identify coverage or have any idea on how to play the QB position.....then you will have no chance of getting on
Old 23.12.2012, 11:12 AM
All Pro

Decent win though for you vs Detroit.

And with Kolb on IR, I didn't realise the Cards signed Brian Hoyer?!
Old 23.12.2012, 01:28 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt NFL Fan View Post
Decent win though for you vs Detroit.

And with Kolb on IR, I didn't realise the Cards signed Brian Hoyer?!
yep we signed him but he hasnt been active yet
I think they are taking a look at him for next year, he ay get a little action either tonight or next week I hope so I would like to see him
Old 23.12.2012, 02:04 PM
All Pro

I think Hoyer could be a decent game manager type QB with a run game, decent WR's and of course a good defence. You already have 2 of those, add to that, some decent RB's may be available to trade for this offseason; Hillis from KC, Jackson from Buffalo.

I still think you possibly give Kolb another chance, he looked good before his injury's. Though Alex Smith, Matt Cassel and Matt Moore may also be available. This QB class is poor, but if one of the top prospects does slide could see you taking one at the top of the 3rd.