NFL Game Pass - 2013 - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Closed Thread

Old 02.06.2013, 09:39 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangifa View Post
Hi charlesp, and thanks for your feedback.

Good thing to have access to nfl archived shows on tablet ! This is a nice feature.

Could you please confirm that, from France, we will have access to playoffs and Super Bowl LIVE as we did last year ?

Thanks
I think what Charles meant to say was "yes"

I never get why we can't talk about other countries on this forum, except Ireland. If it is NFLUK, keep it strictly UK, why the special treatment for Ireland? Ireland is not UK. Or, as I believe, why not accept that this forum, while nominally UK, is actually a gathering point for NFL fans across Europe, including Ireland but also including many other countries, who do not have their own NFL forum pages. Most users are from the UK but that just reflects the fact NFL is probably more popular here than all or most other countries across Europe. We should be able to discuss the situation across the region, UK, Ireland, Greece, France whatever, especially for a global product like game pass.

Last edited by European Bob; 02.06.2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 02.06.2013, 10:19 AM
Team Captain

Hello Charles and thanks for the information.

Extremely disappointing there will still be no Apple TV app. It really is the best thing about both MLB.tv and NBA League Pass for me. Is there any particular reason why you are not willing to develop an Apple TV app for NFL Gamepass when Neulion have offered the capability for some time now with their respective NBA and NHL streaming services? If my memory serves me correctly it was probably the most requested feature in the 2013 Gamepass feedback thread which makes it even more disappointing that once again it will not be included.

It would be appreciated if you could reply to this as I'm sure many people would be interested to know why NFL Gamepass has chosen to seemingly ignore their own customer feedback and decided not to develop an Apple TV app?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by WhoDatSay; 02.06.2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02.06.2013, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Great stuff Charles,thanks for the update.
Old 02.06.2013, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatSay View Post
Hello Charles and thanks for the information.

Extremely disappointing there will still be no Apple TV app. It really is the best thing about both MLB.tv and NBA League Pass for me. Is there any particular reason why you are not willing to develop an Apple TV app for NFL Gamepass when Neulion have offered the capability for some time now with their respective NBA and NHL streaming services? If my memory serves me correctly it was probably the most requested feature in the 2013 Gamepass feedback thread which makes it even more disappointing that once again it will not be included.

It would be appreciated if you could reply to this as I'm sure many people would be interested to know why NFL Gamepass has chosen to seemingly ignore their own customer feedback and decided not to develop an Apple TV app?

Thanks for your time.
I think Apple TV is less important than the ability to download and watch games offline, that would make gamepass perfect IMO.
Old 02.06.2013, 11:19 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSTDriver View Post
I think Apple TV is less important than the ability to download and watch games offline, that would make gamepass perfect IMO.
Yeah well I'm not going to argue over what is more important out of the two features - I'm sure people have their preferences and imagine both were well represented on the feedback thread. I just remember people wanting an Apple TV app cropping up time and time again.

And yeah for me personally I use Gamepass to watch the Saints live on my TV, so am not really bothered about being able to download games to be honest. An Apple TV app would just make it a lot more appealing than having to hook the laptop up to the TV with an HDMI cable every time and then the sound not coming through the TV etc. It's just frustrating and rather inexplicable that all other US sports leagues have had an Apple TV app for numerous seasons but the NFL doesn't.
Old 02.06.2013, 11:50 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
If you live in Greece you will be able to get playoffs. He hasn't mentioned playoffs above as those accessing via UK IP addresses cannot get live playoffs due to black out rules. Last year if you had the regular season pass outside UK/Ireland you could upgrade to the offseason/playoff coverage for about 8 or 9 quid, I think, which was great value.
Thanks a lot.
Old 02.06.2013, 02:24 PM
All Pro

What are the prices then? It says same as last season but I never had Gamepass last year. Can anyone tell me? Thanks.
Old 02.06.2013, 02:38 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cards View Post
What are the prices then? It says same as last season but I never had Gamepass last year. Can anyone tell me? Thanks.
The Season Pass is £99.99, and I think the Season Plus Pass was something like £124.99 (someone will have to confirm that for me 'cause I'm not too sure).

Not sure about the 'Follow your Team' option either but I think it was in the region of £60/70.
Old 02.06.2013, 08:05 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatSay View Post
And yeah for me personally I use Gamepass to watch the Saints live on my TV, so am not really bothered about being able to download games to be honest. An Apple TV app would just make it a lot more appealing than having to hook the laptop up to the TV with an HDMI cable every time and then the sound not coming through the TV etc.
I completely agree as I too am disappointed that there is no Apple TV app, but if you hook your laptop to the TV via HDMI there is no reason why the sound wouldn't come through the TV (if you set it up to do such.)
Old 02.06.2013, 08:08 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandwr View Post
The Season Pass is £99.99, and I think the Season Plus Pass was something like £124.99 (someone will have to confirm that for me 'cause I'm not too sure).

Not sure about the 'Follow your Team' option either but I think it was in the region of £60/70.
How are you getting the pound sign to work?!
Closed Thread

Tags
bandwidth is available. , clear your cache , gamepass , many bugs on ipad , not hd , terribleservicedontbuy , video will resume when