Randy moss - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Tennessee Titans

Sponsored Links

Old 03.11.2010, 08:53 PM
All Pro

Default Randy moss

BEAST! OK lets get one thing straight, Moss wasn't brought in for us to throw our whole passing game towards him, he was brought in to create space and stretch defences for CJ. He will be double covered downfield creating space for CJ with less men in the box and if hes not double covered then fling the ball to him for a TD. Simples! When Britt is back then thats when the fun on offence will really start.

PS: We have one week to teach him how to block.
Sponsored Links
Old 04.11.2010, 07:03 AM
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Red Send a message via MSN to Mr.Red

COuld be a great pick up... could be dreadful!

Worth the gamble!
Old 04.11.2010, 02:46 PM
Banned

Worth the gamble as long as he doesn't destroy the locker-room.

You are looking good for the post-season at present, with that defence maybe even deep into the play-offs, but it isn't just on the field where a virus can bring a team down.
Old 05.11.2010, 11:42 AM
All Pro

He does for sure draw double coverage and open the field for other recievers a la harvin, problem with Moss is if he doesn't get catches he gets upset. I hope he works out for you guys I really do but he can be poison in the locker room and needs a really strong head coach to keep him in check
Old 07.11.2010, 02:01 PM
Pro

I think your right but there is no stronger a head coach in my opinion than our Jeff. Also with Kenny out Randy automatically becomes our number one receiver and with that will come targets if he can get free, even if not putting it above him to out jump any oppenent is another option. What it does as well is reduce the number in the hole because most people would rate Moss higher than Britt (dispite what Kenny did a few weeks ago) giving CJ all the space he needs to make plays which he has done as much this year as last year. This nails on a playoff place for me and maybe further.
Old 07.11.2010, 02:22 PM
All Pro

You have to hope that he has got a wake-up call with his release from the Vikings, he is afterall in a contract year. If he still thinks that it is all about Randy Moss and no one else then there will be more stormy waters ahead.